Chapter 151

Post-Match Interview

Not only the fans of the Ghost Team but also the netizens who have been in the live stream room 4122 for a long time originally thought they had gotten used to KID's unconventional personality. Little did they know that they had completely misunderstood KID's bottom line. Just a few days ago, they were marveling at KID's swift elimination of mechas, and now they could see this group of people eliminating mechas and lying low to secure victory.

[The Ghost Team even went down to search the lake! Why didn't they bombard below when passing through the forest?]

[Do you think everyone is like KID? Randomly bombarding wastes energy! Look at how vast this forest is!]

[KID won't just hide like this until the end of the competition, right?]

The Ghost Team fans wished they could widen their eyes. The audience in the live stream room was looking forward to the next moment when KID would reveal his hand.

But KID's actions of opening the defense shield and controlling the anti-stealth magnetic field were too proficient. It was so skillful that the netizens in the live stream room thought that KID and the others were sleeping at the bottom of the pit when, in fact, their tank, in full view of everyone, switched the shield from the left hand to the right hand, and then continued to hold it up.

[Not sleeping...]

[These people are too terrifying.]

Everyone in the live stream room watched KID and the Ghost Team play hide and seek in the last two days. When the elimination match reached its conclusion after 30 days, everyone in the live stream room could feel the Ghost Team's frustration.

At the moment the elimination match ended, KID pressed on top of the Ghost Team with a 60-point advantage in mecha scores, becoming the first in the Keze Floating Island Pollution Zone circuit.

The electronic host announced the end of the competition, and all remaining mecha pilots were transported out of the pollution zone. When KID and the other six mecha pilots came out of the cockpit, they received attention from all directions, especially the resentful and angry gaze from the Ghost Team.

Ji Qingfeng saw the Ghost Team's mecha pilots and waved enthusiastically.

Ghost Team: "..."

"Why are they leaving?" Ji Qingfeng saw the Ghost Team's group leaving in a hurry and said, "Well, there's nothing we can do. If they had eliminated more teams, we would have to deal with them in the end."

Lu Xi whispered, "They just looked at us as if they wanted to have a real-life PK with us."

Lin Yao got excited when he heard about PK. "What? Where do they want to PK?"

Huo Yan laughed twice.

Ying Chenlin came out of the cockpit and was still a bit unaccustomed. He hadn't spent such a long time in the cockpit for a long time. When he went to the pollution zone for missions, the mission time was not this long, and the solo elimination match back then lasted at most 15 days.

There was no particular feeling inside the cockpit, but as soon as Ying Chenlin came out, he felt tired all over. He stood on the side waiting for the staff to register, and he noticed the various observing gazes from around. He slightly lowered his eyes and was about to avoid those gazes when he felt a warmth on the back of his neck. He had just turned his head, and a coat was already covering his head.

Suddenly, the surroundings dimmed.

Ying Chenlin shifted his gaze and saw the combat boots of the man standing beside him from under the clothes.