Chapter 87

Fireworks

The unfolding blast wind and fire engulfed the bloodeater crow swarm. It was a 100% charged sniper cannon carrying the burning effect, like a rapidly spreading source of fire sweeping through the air, creating a sea of flames. After this sniper cannon shot, another sniper shot followed closely behind, providing several seconds of time for the heavy mecha that had just teleported.

"We caught up!!!" Cheers erupted in the control room.

Inside the heavy mecha, Colonel Guo didn't waste the time they had gained. Almost the moment the teleportation pause passed, he immediately activated the defense system of the heavy mecha. In the narrow canyon, the massive heavy mecha tilted its head upward, swiftly flying, and moved to higher ground within the sea of fire, avoiding the risk of the bloodeater crows' impact. In the vast side view, he couldn't see the two S-class mechas that came to support.

In his mind, the image of the black-red mecha quickly passing through the blurry real-world view appeared. Colonel Guo pulled the thrusters to the maximum, saying, "I won't let you down."

Inside the heavy mecha, all the mecha pilots were fully focused on driving the heavy mecha, using its speed advantage to create distance. Colonel Guo immediately changed the destination, "We won't pass by the base station, head straight to the front line of the black hole from this coordinate!"

Everyone in the control room watched as the thrusters of the heavy mecha pushed a line of energy through the night sky, heading directly towards the black hole on the front line. The staff in the control room didn't dare to stop, they coordinated with all mecha pilots, using the overloaded communication system to notify all mecha pilots still fighting on the front line.

"The mecha pilots in the north have been notified to evacuate!"

"The mechas on the front line of the base station are preparing, we're waiting for the heavy weapons to enter the black hole! Build a safe teleportation channel in the teleportation area!"

"The black hole is still in the absorption phase! We can make it!"

In the crowd, Old Qiu's gaze lingered on the expanding sea of fire. It seemed like he saw something through the flames, and he muttered, "Is that the anomalous crystal? A coincidence?"

In the distance, approaching mecha pilots noticed the sea of fire. All mecha pilots entering the central control bureau's united command channel could see synchronized mecha information on the radar. When they noticed the signal from that mecha, everyone suddenly froze.

"Yuan?! Is this the identifier for Sink?"

"Sink actually came! I didn't notice him before!"

"Isn't he retired?! And he actually came, I haven't seen what he looks like."

"Is that Sink's sniper cannon? I seem to have seen it during a solo match before, but it didn't create such flames!"

After coordinating with the heavy mecha's retreat, You Su noticed more and more mechas gathering in their direction on the radar. He frowned slightly, shifted the perspective to another mecha, and the black-red mecha came into view. After firing the sniper cannon, the mecha didn't move forward. It stayed exhaustedly in place, the right hand holding the sniper cannon hanging down, unable even to stabilize the sniper cannon.

The next second, he noticed that the mecha swayed, and the propulsion flames beneath became weaker.

At the same time, a distress signal from Yuan came through.

Theo: "Distress?! It seems like it's about to fall!"

You Su's pupils contracted slightly. Theo quickly pulled the thruster to the maximum. The high-speed flying mecha swiftly rushed towards the falling mecha.