Chapter 4

Alarm

The mailbox filled with smart flyers is full of mecha field sales information. In front of the empty base gate is information about the rental building. The KID's entrance is quiet and quiet, as if the team has closed down. If it weren't for the Star Network recruitment announcement with the base address, it should be. Shen Lin suspected that he had gone to the wrong place.

Someone came to apply for a job, and the first thing that came to Ji Qingfeng's mind was that the technology advertising money was not wasted.

He calmed down and opened the door seriously, "This is the KID base. Are you applying for a job? Come in first."

Ying Chenlin: "..."

The other party was dressed very simply, and his hat covered half of his face, so he couldn't see clearly.

Ji Qing landed sharply and got out of the way, pushing the short Lin Yao aside, his scrutinizing eyes glancing at Ying Shen Lin from time to time.

Isn't this look too young?

Maintenance engineers often go in and out of mechas and often have to use maintenance tools under heavy loads. Generally speaking, they are in good physical condition.

The man in front of me looks a little thin, maybe because he is wearing long sleeves, or maybe because his fair skin is a little sickly. It is difficult to believe that such a person is a person engaged in maintenance work.

"Ying Chenlin?" Ji Qingfeng was stunned when he saw the resume information passed by the other party. He was 18 years old, with a B-level physical constitution and an A-level mental strength. "Junior maintenance engineer?"

Ying Chenlin: "Yeah."

There is no other information attached to the resume, only Ying Chenlin's simple personal information and the maintenance engineer qualification certificate attached to the resume. There is no other experience. It is a very clean resume.

Ji Qingfeng looked down and saw that the qualification certificate was issued exactly half a month ago.

Very good, I just got my certificate and am a newbie among newcomers.

Along the way, I met no other people in the base, only scattered intelligent robots wandering around. This is located on the first floor of the original KID building.

Before coming, he briefly understood the KID's situation and knew that the situation here was not very good, but he did not expect it to be this bad.

The mecha field for training is for sale, and the spacious training base is rented out, squeezed into a small underground space. Ying Chenlin's eyes fell on what looked like a narrow underground corridor in the distance. The corridor inside was deep, with stairs leading down one by one. It was very spacious to the eye.

Negative second floor? There seemed to be a faint light at the end of the stairs, expanding outward little by little, becoming more and more eye-catching.

Ji Qingfeng read his resume and said casually: "Let's go to the conference room to take a written test first."

Beep - Suddenly, a piercing alarm sound came from the end of the stairs.

The sound that broke through the air continued to echo in the empty corridor!

Ji Qingfeng suddenly stopped.

Ying Shen Lin raised his head and glanced at the surveillance camera high in the corridor and the warning light on top. The alarm lights in the corridor didn't go off. It wasn't an internal malfunction in the base.