Chapter 78

Torn

Close-range bombardment of sniper cannons, the exploding flames generate an extreme shockwave. The giant wolf's claws are less than half a meter away from the mecha, forcefully knocked down from high altitude by this powerful impact! All people only heard the deafening roar, and when they reacted, the giant wolf had been knocked down at an extremely fast speed.

Bang! The body of the giant wolf collided with some flying pollutants, smashing onto the defense system.

Ji Qingfeng kicked away the pollutants beside him, shocked: "Damn! Brother You is amazing!"

"This is super amazing!" Lin Yao looked at the mecha holding the gun at a high place, full of admiration: "So cool!"

A strong wind swept in, and the staff couldn't help but raise their hands to block the wind. They looked at the fallen giant wolf in astonishment. "How did he do that?"

Ying Chenlin looked indifferent, quietly watching the white mecha in the sky. This giant wolf is a non-flying pollutant. Its long-distance attacks on high places rely solely on its ability to tear space, instantly moving to the vicinity of the target for a kill.

But its inability to fly is its weakness. When it comes out of the torn space, it has no foothold or leverage in the high altitude. Generally speaking, its attack range is limited, and it cannot pursue. However, every time it shuttles to attack You Suo, the distance is getting closer, indicating that it can exert a brief force in the air.

The source of this force is the bouncing power of its footsteps before each shuttle through torn space.

Knowing the flexibility of the prey, the giant wolf is very clever. It is clever enough to use the bouncing power and the ability to shuttle through torn space to increase its attack distance in the air, increasing the possibility of capturing prey.

You Suo is using this point.

Being hit at close range by a 100% sniper cannon directly infuriated the giant wolf. It roared towards the mecha in the sky and tore open space again to rush upward. In the cockpit, the man's scope locked onto it, seeing its foot movements, and the sniper cannon powered up again.

The giant wolf once again tore open space to attack the white mecha, while the white mecha hovered directly above it.

The sniper cannon aimed at its head, and the moment the giant wolf's eyes met the sniper cannon's, the ruthless gunfire ignited again, violently knocking it down from the sky!

Everyone looked at the white mecha in the sky. Seeing the giant wolf being knocked down again, most people's eyes revealed disbelief.

Outside the arena, other base leaders who were originally worried about Theo were unexpectedly watching this scene.

Once could be considered a coincidence, but hitting accurately twice clearly showed that Trace had the upper hand in this game against the pollutant.

"Visual judgment?"

"Impossible, the time from tearing space to high ground is less than two seconds."

"I've recorded it, visual judgment is too slow. The distance this pollutant attacks is within close range."

"It's not visual judgment." As a coach who has studied various data of You Suo, Jiang Simiao understands the other party too well. "To achieve such an operation from visual judgment, the time is simply not enough, and the operation of the mecha requires time."

"It can only be a prediction and a personal reaction."

The giant wolf came out of torn space in different directions several times. How did Trace react so quickly and accurately hit the pollutant? In such a short time, relying solely on personal vision is completely impossible. The only possibility is that You Suo knew the attack range of the monster before it moved. When the monster moved through the torn space, he was also moving.