Chapter 74

Encirclement

Ten minutes ago, in order to quickly deal with the S-class Steel Winged Bird, the current mecha pilots have adopted the decoy plan suggested by the command.

Although it's called a decoy plan, in reality, it's very difficult to completely lure the S-class Steel Winged Bird. The Steel Winged Bird is indeed agile, and it will determine and eliminate the most threatening target. However, the eye-catching tanks with visible and flashable energy have already taken away all the smaller enemies.

"Since we want to use a decoy, wouldn't it be better to leave one or two tanks behind?"

"Yes, we don't have such eye-catching shields, and there is no powerful energy leakage."

Ying Chenlin briefly said, "But you guys run fast. If you let the tanks pull the S-class, they will easily be caught up by it, and the goal won't be achieved at all."

No one refuted this statement. Tanks are indeed the slowest in terms of movement speed among mechas. Pulling small enemies with protective shields is fine, but pulling the S-class Steel Winged Bird will definitely be treated like a ball.

Ke Lin continued to ask, "Do you want to use melee as a decoy and pull it into our attack range?"

"Yes." Ying Chenlin didn't have time to explain too much and went straight to the point, "I'll send all flight trajectories to your mechas. Other control mechas and artillery mechas disperse, don't gather. Control mechas go in front, artillery mechas go behind. Remember to leave a field of view angle for aiming."

The ones selected as decoys are guards, stealth mechas, and single mechas. The only common point is their high movement speed.

As for other control artillery mechas, they are all dispersed in the middle position to minimize their own threat.

"One person's target is not enough. You three will act as a group, with one single mecha carrying a long-range artillery-type weapon in each group. The single mecha is responsible for firing to attract its attention and raise your energy output to 60% in advance. Once it locks onto you, power up your weapons and raise them to fill the light source. Pollutants have sharp vision, and they will follow the light source and power source."

Decoys: "..."

What does it mean to power up the weapon?

"What if the weapon doesn't have a light source? Do we still need to raise it?"

Ying Chenlin: "You can turn on the mecha's searchlight."

A single mecha trembled, "Searchlight?"

Ying Chenlin said, "But you still need to raise the weapon. Raising the weapon makes the target larger, and energy will leak out during flight. It will capture that."

"Are you ready?"

Ying Chenlin said, "We are ready to start."

Lin Yao said, "I'm ready!"

Others: "..."

In the Dawn Mecha Alliance, staff in various positions are performing their duties. The message sent to the Border Army has received a response, and an elite team from the Border Army is coming to help.

Everyone is staring at the black hole, watching it gradually shrink after releasing a pollutant. The systems of various environmental monitoring are not dared to stop.

There are also some experts and scholars around who are arguing about the black hole problem. Li Jingyan's face has not relaxed. He left the noisy discussion area and walked directly to the quieter area.