Chapter 140

Using Old Tricks, Fattening Up Before Slaughter

In the live stream, most people hadn't yet reacted to the attack rhythm of three consecutive shots taking out two mechas.

[What's going on!?]

[It seems like KID ambushed three mechas simultaneously.]

Initially, people in the live stream didn't understand how KID eliminated those two mechas. It wasn't until they rewound and reviewed the details that they noticed the situation from a high vantage point.

The commentator, who was focused on KID's live stream, remarked, "...KID set up an ambush. They deliberately sent out the stealthed mecha to lure, then used the control mecha's enhanced cannon for output."

Trace's sniper cannon with 100% output was already terrifying. Adding Lucy's enhanced cannon and Sink's energy cannon to the mix, this attack, once faced head-on, basically had a 100% sniper cannon double effect. In the elimination round, considering the mecha point calculation issue, when a mecha is eliminated, as long as the interval doesn't exceed 5 seconds, the match system will attribute the mecha point to the one that caused the last damage.

The live stream's perspective instantly focused on Sink, who stood in the shadows of the skyscraper. In the midst of the gunfire exchanges, no mecha discovered him in the potential gaps and corners.

Everyone saw him raise the energy cannon again, locking onto a certain blind spot in the smoke.

At the same time, the medic mecha's energy cannon fired again, joining the gunfire from two other directions, hitting a distant location directly. Leveraging the explosion caused by this position, the previously hunted stealthed mecha took advantage of this wave and quickly retreated into a corner of the ruins.

At this moment, people in the live stream finally realized:

[Damn! Trace and Lucy couldn't see the positions of those two mechas just now.]

[It's Sink who's watching. After spotting the positions, he reported them to his teammates.]

In the gaps of the abandoned building, the energy cannon aimed at another position but didn't fire. In the channel, Ji Qingfeng, taking advantage of this opportunity to hide quickly, spoke, "Where should I run this time?"

Noticing the hesitation of Ying Chenlin, in a distant perspective corresponding to him, the mecha didn't move. "What are you considering?"

Ying Chenlin was in the shadow of the skyscraper. He observed the movements of the mechas below, and the commotion in the combat on the east side of the old business center seemed to have diminished, indicating that something had happened. He carefully looked in that direction, heard the team's discussion, and suggested, "There will be more mechas on the left."

Huo Yan adjusted his direction and smiled, "Alright, then I'll run to the left."

Lin Yao asked, "What about me? Can I run too?"

"The enhanced cannon makes too much noise. If we fire continuously from the same position, others will likely notice our situation. We need to change our approach." Ying Chenlin glanced at the situation in the east and wanted to speed up. "We have to find a different way."

You Su's sniper cannon was fully charged. "How do you want to play it?"

For team battles, the more scattered, the less support, but for solo players, chaotic battles are the best for survival or the most suitable area for fishing in troubled waters. Ying Chenlin's elimination race track for solo play was not like the heavily polluted area of Keze Floating Island. However, in this type of polluted area, KID was very familiar with it from his internal training with strategies similar to this on the virtual battlefield.