Chapter 136

Dream

In the office's front, there are several trophies on display. When Ying Chenlin retired, he didn't take back the glory that belonged to him. These trophies have been placed in the Dawn Union, as if waiting for something.

Li Jingyan has considered many things. When he learned that Ying Chenlin's genetic disease had recovered well, he also fantasized that the latter would return to the arena. Although it was just a fantasy, he had no intention of forcing anyone. However, when he saw this application, it felt like he was back to more than a year ago when he personally signed Ying Chenlin's retirement application.

The secretary notices Li Jingyan's silence, "Chairman?"

Li Jingyan looks at the application for a long time. Until the secretary reminds him again, he signs his name at the bottom, "It's nothing, just feeling a bit happy."

After leaving Li Jingyan's office, the secretary returns the application to the Mecha Division.

The director of the Mecha Division, looking at the application, feels extremely complex. This news is extraordinary, it's not a simple retirement and transfer application. This person is Sink, a key focus of the Dawn Union, and even the higher-ups in the First Star Domain are paying attention.

"Director, should we update the registration list on our official website?" a staff member asks.

The director hesitates, "Let's see what KID's plans are first. We should wait for their official announcement at least."

However, this wait extends into January. There's no news from KID, and the entire base seems to have disappeared. Communication is almost impossible.

After Ying Chenlin's medic mecha pilot application is approved, Shen Xingtang is busy. It's only at the end of November that she remembers to inquire about the official announcement. They have been so engrossed in training that they completely forgot about the announcement.

After enduring intense training, KID's team finally emerges from the training room. When it comes to the official announcement, reshooting the promotional photos is inevitable.

The team uniforms sponsored by Jianheng Corporation have been distributed to each member.

The combat uniforms remain KID's traditional red and white, but this time, the maintenance uniforms are placed on top of the combat ones. When Ying Chenlin receives the new clothes, he notices that the size has been changed. It fits well, perhaps due to different circumstances. Wearing the combat uniform again feels different from going on a mission.

You Su, changing clothes nearby, watches as Ying Chenlin meticulously puts on his jacket. Shen Xingtang says, "Grown a bit taller, fortunately, I had the size adjusted."

Leaning against the wall, You Su adds, "Nineteen years old, still growing."

Everyone puts on their combat uniforms, wears the jackets, and comes out of the training room. They are hurriedly ushered to Shen Xingtang's office, the temporary shooting location.

During the last photo shoot before the previous competition, Ying Chenlin stood at the door and watched. Now, he is pulled into the center of the crowd by Huo Yan and Ji Qingfeng, right in front of Jiang Simiao, who is doubling as the cameraman.

Jiang Simiao: "Is everyone ready?"

Ji Qingfeng takes a deep breath, "Kid, you stepped on my foot!"

Huo Yan, preparing to strike a pose: "Will we look more cohesive in this position?"

Lin Yao: "I don't want to stand in the middle, I can't see in front."

Shen Xingtang, unable to bear it, says, "Shorter ones in the front!"