Chapter 102

Steal Monsters

The pollutants at the top seemed to be under another attack, falling down one by one with booming explosions. The Gale team was still processing the shocking scene when they saw the giant pollutant, manipulated by Ji Qingfeng, turning its head toward them and approaching.

Ji Qingfeng said, "We deviated a bit while on the road and happened to see mechas from the Second Galaxy ambushing you from above. Yao Bao and the others got into a fight, so now we need to make a quick escape."

Zhao Lejie, still in shock, didn't react until the giant mantis approached them. The alarm inside the mecha rang violently, and the signal of an S-level pollutant source hung prominently on the radar. He suddenly noticed Huo Yan and reacted, "Wait! You guys can still use anti-stealth like this?"

Huo Yan smiled, "Indeed! But Tang Jie doesn't allow us to do it this way, saying it wastes weapons."

Qi Sicheng, noticing the actions of the two KID mechas, observed the anti-stealth magnetic field of the concealed mecha and the bright light emitted by the tank mecha's open protective shield.

Concealed mechas inherently have anti-stealth capabilities, specifically against radar detection, to hide mecha reactions and achieve rapid displacement. This is a characteristic of all concealed mechas, but this type of anti-stealth magnetic field is aimed at the concealed mecha itself, with a very small coverage range. It's impossible to cover an entire pollutant of this size, especially considering it's a pollutant with such a large reaction.

However, the tank mecha's opening of the protective shield made a difference. Normally, when a tank opens its shield, there is a huge energy reaction. But when it opens in reverse, it causes energy backflow, resulting in an energy contraction effect. At the same time, the magnetic field of the shield remains. Ji Qingfeng and Huo Yan utilized the tank shield's characteristics to maximize the anti-stealth magnetic field.

Qi Sicheng looked at Huo Yan, who was standing steadily on the mantis, without any signs of panic as if holding a bomb. On the contrary, the bold actions of these two, one daring to use anti-stealth and the other playing with the shield like this, seemed too chaotic!

But for some reason, seeing KID arrive, he felt relieved, "Thank you."

Huo Yan said, "We came late."

Zhao Lejie couldn't understand KID's bold actions, "Did you use anti-stealth to bring this thing over?"

"What do you mean by 'this thing'? This is my newly adopted goddaughter," Ji Qingfeng chuckled. Seeing that the mantis controlled by binding lock sickle wanted to touch the nearby pollutant, he quickly pulled its head back, "Can you eat the pollutants by the roadside?"

The giant mantis seemed defenseless, but the intimidating power of the S-level pollutant it carried still existed. The surrounding pollutants basically dared not move, but the mother mantis showed no signs of attacking. It was completely under the control of a concealed mecha, like a docile pet.

Ji Qingfeng, completely unaware of the situation above, continued to pull the mother mantis and shouted loudly, "Hurry up, get on board!"

Zhao Lejie's scalp tingle, "How do we get on board!?"

The Second Galaxy mechas that fell from above also noticed the mother mantis. They were about to report to Bai Xuyan when they found themselves in a pile of pollutants. The powerful interference prevented their signals from being sent out. This pollutant had actually escaped their radar detection and was brought over by KID. This situation completely exceeded GBK's expectations. They couldn't let this mantis go.