Chapter 65

Magnetic Field

All eyes focused on the flattened mountain. The battlefield that was once there had been completely transformed into another appearance. YDS's control mecha and artillery mecha were nowhere to be seen, presenting a different level of desolation in the entire space.

In the league so far, no one had witnessed such a hardcore battle scene.

The mountain had collapsed, burying two mechas.

Under the fallen rocks, it would take time for YDS's two mechas to emerge.

"What on earth is this... Let's take a look at the slow-motion replay." The commentator, astonished but quickly regaining composure, immediately shifted to the scene replay of the breathtaking moment. Two sniper shots collided, and KID's control mecha unleashed an unprecedented shell at a crucial moment during the collision, creating a strange vortex during the impact.

In the Gale Base, Qi Sicheng re-evaluated, "No, it seems not to be an attack weapon."

Next to him, a mecha pilot stood up, pointing at the vortex, "Captain Qi Sicheng, I feel like it utilized the energy during the sniper cannon collision explosion."

Zhao Lejie: "...Enhanced weapon?"

Outside the arena, Shen Xingtang attentively observed the situation inside, understanding it well.

It was not an attack weapon, it was a control-enhanced weapon crafted using S-rank Century Orchid.

The reason for such immense power was that Lu Xi's fired shell utilized the energy generated by the explosion of two artillery mechas.

The unique ability 'Quicksand' of the S-rank Century Orchid was limited in regular scenarios and required a sand environment to maximize its effectiveness, forming the effect of a sandstorm vortex.

Quicksand could only be made into a regular control weapon, similar to a slowing water shell.

However, this was too simple and wasted the unique properties of the S-rank psychic crystal.

Therefore, in designing this weapon, they spent more time focusing on how to maximize the utility of 'Quicksand.' In the end, they noticed another ability of 'Quicksand'—the small sand tornado Century Orchid once used to block attacks. It was like an inverted variant of Quicksand, utilizing the sand environment and strong wind flow in the Tianyu Star at that time to create such a powerful attack effect. They proposed a new possibility—could Quicksand achieve an enhancement in power without using a sand environment but by utilizing the external environment?

Ying Chenlin tried many methods and finally used the vortex gathering energy of Quicksand's ability, creating this control-enhanced weapon called "Energy-Enhanced Cannon."

The projectiles fired by the Energy-Enhanced Cannon had no significant attack effects. In non-sand environments, the control effect was ordinary. However, it had a more important function—it could use the surrounding environment to enhance its power. For example, by firing the enhanced cannon on the sniper cannon, it could utilize the energy released by the sniper cannon as an external environment to deliver control effects.

In the preparation area, other maintenance personnel looked towards KID's detection platform.

The detection platform did not show any abnormal reports about other weapons, indicating that the weapon shells met the league's requirements. Only the energy report showed a high-energy reaction generated during the destruction of the mountain just now.

Ying Chenlin still stood there, his gaze on the virtual screen, and next to it was a data board for recording data.

To cause such extensive damage, it was probably due to Hu Luobu's tracking shells hitting the mountains on both sides of the canyon used to bombard Ji Qingfeng multiple times. Therefore, when Lu Xi's shell exploded, it caused such massive destruction.