Chapter 129

Recover HP (Hit Points)

You Su did not pick up the next sentence, Ying Chenlin had doubts in his heart but did not continue to ask. Coming out of the medical station, Shen Xingtang's booked spaceship flight time was ample. Everyone returned to Sirius with a series of materials purchased from outside for weapon-making and repairing mechas.

Including the hospitalization time for the joint clearance mission to the Koria pollution zone, KID and the others left Sirius for a little over two months. Some more time had passed. Dr. Eric was asked to run an errand halfway and brought back all the medical records of Ying Chenlin's hospitalization period. As soon as he returned to the base, Ying Chenlin was taken away by Dr. Eric for a detailed physical examination.

Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao were pulled by Jiang Simiao to the warehouse to busy themselves with classifying materials. KID was in urgent need of money this time, so they had to sell the accumulated materials through the online store to get some funds back. When Jiang Simiao calculated the upcoming expenses, he felt like his heart was bleeding.

But at least, when it came to making money, KID's group was united. Even Huo Yan, who had just recovered from his back injury, brought Lu Xi to help. The materials sent back originally had been organized by Gu Xiaotian, and the only thing left was to adjust and address new issues.

Speaking of the online store, Gu Xiaotian said, "Jiang-ge, the previous online store manager, Xiao Zhang-ge, submitted his resignation."

"What!? Xiao Zhang is resigning!?" Jiang Simiao was shocked.

KID's online store customer service manager, Xiao Zhang, had skillful business abilities. Since joining KID's work, he had put KID's online store management on the right track. As someone who had screened numerous resumes before, Jiang Simiao knew it was hard to find a professional online store manager like Xiao Zhang. As soon as he heard this news, he immediately went to find Shen Xingtang.

While others were busy with the online store, Ying Chenlin was allowed by Dr. Eric to enter KID's maintenance room again. Having not entered the maintenance room for some time, Ying Chenlin discovered that during his convalescence, Grandpa Gu had managed the maintenance room in an orderly manner. The spare mechas were stored in the mecha storage room, and all the mechas damaged in the Koria pollution zone were in the maintenance room.

During these two months, Grandpa Gu had collaborated extensively with the engineers from Jianheng Technology. There were evident advancements in A-grade component technology. Consequently, when Shen Xingtang went to discuss the sponsorship cooperation plan for the new season with Zhou Lao, the boss, Zhou, generously sent some money to KID, alleviating the urgent need for repairing mechas.

Jianheng Technology had a very positive attitude towards KID's base. When they sensed media lurking around KID's base during this period, they even deployed several security robots to patrol the entrance. Zhou Lao never interfered in KID's affairs, but he was never stingy when it came to sending money. After receiving the money, Shen Xingtang immediately had a larger promotional sign made. Faced with the generosity of the main sponsor, they had to achieve results in the upcoming season.

The methods Ying Chenlin used could only be used by himself. The methods provided to Jianheng were only able to improve accuracy by a few points. However, after Grandpa Gu joined the research, Jianheng's component development progressed faster than before. This was a good thing for KID, the advancement in component market technology also meant that the initial components' precision would be better, gradually pushing forward the reform of component technology.

Perhaps due to the new progress in component research, when he saw Grandpa Gu again, Ying Chenlin found that the old man's complexion was much better than a few months ago when he first came to KID. In the maintenance room, he moved briskly and didn't need any assistance tools to get on and off mechas.