Chapter 149

Excellent advantage

The live broadcast room froze at this scene—

[What the heck is this?!]

[Lucy's enhanced cannon, damn, this weapon is a bug!]

[Enhanced weapons, basically doubling the effect, qoq, not a waste to die, at such a close distance!]

[Is Trace insane? Their teammates are also within the range!]

Trace's sniper cannon collided with QoQ's sniper cannon. With the pseudo-enhancement from KID's controlled mecha and Lu Xi's enhanced cannon, the power of two 100% sniper shots reached its maximum, triggering a sweeping explosion at the core of the entire forest, instantly igniting it.

Lin Yao, near the core, was swept away by the flames, flipping in the air several times, knocking down several large trees in succession, significantly increasing the damage, and finally coming to a stop.

The other tanks of Union Team A quickly opened their shields to protect their melee teammates in the chaos. However, the gun and control mechas, positioned at the core, had a tough time. A Team's artillery, QoQ, fired a 100% charged sniper shot, causing the damage to skyrocket from 50% to 80%. He was eliminated in one shot, sending himself away. The control mecha was thrown to the ground, and the cockpit lit up with a loud alarm, beeping to alert a 65% damage to the mecha.

At the moment of the explosion in the forest, Team E, which originally intended to support Team B, noticed the distant battle. The Marine Commander shouted in astonishment, "Team A, what's going on over there!?"

"We're ambushed!" Team A's melee mecha hurriedly replied, "KID's control and artillery mechas are over here."

The Marine Commander was shocked, "How is that possible? Weren't KID's two cannons in Team B's position?"

Wait, KID only has a total of six mechas. Only Trace and Sink have attack cannons.

How could they appear simultaneously in both Team B and Team A?

You Su caught sight of Lin Yao's damage level, which had risen to 40%. He advised, "Lin Yao, move back a bit."

Ji Qingfeng, who was far away but still affected by the explosion, saw the situation, "If you run slowly, you'll lose a layer of skin."

Lin Yao, with 40% damage, remained calm. He flipped up from the ground, activated the thrusters, and cut into the fire, switching his shield to a long knife. He locked onto Team A's control mecha and effortlessly picked him up with a swift strike.

The long knife in his hands moved extremely smoothly, delivering a series of precise and swift strikes that rendered Team B's control mecha unable to resist. With 65% damage to the mecha compounded by these continuous attacks, before others could react to provide support, Lin Yao decisively eliminated the opponent.

[KID-Yao eliminated JGG-Nun]

[He can charge into the fire like this?]

[KID's melee is really brave! His own damage level must be high!]

In just a few minutes, Team A instantly lost two mechas.

The remaining tank and melee mechas of Team A fell into the encirclement of KID's four mechas.

After eliminating the control mecha, Lin Yao quickly retreated. Lu Xi, who had anticipated the directions of Team A's two mechas, quickly blocked their retreat. Her water cannon couldn't control the shielded tank mecha, but the melee mecha, not protected by the shield, was immediately locked by Ji Qingfeng who arrived from behind.