Chapter 23. Tianyu Star Pollution Zone

Emergency

In an emergency, Ying Chenlin nodded slightly, and his expression remained unchanged. "Hello, Mr. You."

Shen Xingtang heard this polite address and smiled. "He's not much older than you. Just call him You Su directly."

You Su looked at the repairman in front of him. The young face was indeed comparable to a child's, with a tender look, a slender figure, and an average height. Placed elsewhere, he would only be seen as an underage KID, perhaps due to just waking up, with a faint red mark on his face, accentuating his pale skin.

Apart from these, his right hand was a mechanical limb, extending up to the elbow joint, seamlessly integrating with the skin.

Although the slender arm showed a thin layer of muscles, it was evident that the opponent's physical condition was not as poor as his appearance suggested.

While he was assessing the other person, Ying Chenlin was also evaluating him.

Artillery and mecha master, the Mad Dog.

Ying Chenlin didn't know what the marked line meant, but what could be confirmed was that the person in front of him was the Artillery and mecha master, KID, who had an accident in the black hole incident in his previous life. However, why was there an additional line of text in his file?

Ying Chenlin concealed his doubts and, seeing others holding things, asked, "Do you need help with something?"

"No, we'll prepare things tomorrow." Shen Xingtang patted the KID's shoulder. "Go to sleep. You need rest for a good recovery."

After saying this, she glanced at You Su. "Pack up and go to sleep. Sign the contract when you wake up."

You Su withdrew his gaze, took the bedding, and entered the room.

Ying Chenlin did not linger; he just noticed the mecha necklace around You Su's neck when closing the door.

As the door closed, the room returned to silence, leaving only a few faint sounds.

Ying Chenlin drank some water, opened the light brain, and, following his memory, entered 'Trace' into the star network search.

Soon, a page with partial information about the mecha master You Su popped up.

During the day, outside the meeting room of the KID Base.

Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao stood together, one of them staring at the list of information, repeatedly confirming an ID. Rewind to yesterday, they were excited about the arrival of a new Artillery and mecha master in the team, but now they hoped for a chance to stop Shen Xingtang's crazy actions.

Ji Qingfeng asked the same question for the fifth time, "Did I read it wrong?"

Lin Yao widened his eyes, recognized it, and compared it with the light brain. "No mistake; it's him. He looks more difficult to deal with than a few years ago."

Jiang Simiao held the information in his hand. "Since the new mecha master came to the base, be friendly. You know our situation is difficult. Now that we finally have a new mecha master, let's adapt for a while."

Ji Qingfeng pointed to the light brain and questioned, "Sanshui, say friendly while looking at this information."

"You didn't cooperate well with him last time, did you?" Jiang Simiao raised his glasses and patiently persuaded, "Moreover, what is written in the data is five years ago. Everyone has a youthful and impulsive period."

You Su, ID Trace.

Former Dawn Alliance registered mecha master, proficient in cannon mecha, applied for retirement after six months in service, SS physique, possessed S-level mecha [Theo].