Chapter 166

Sink's Energy Gun

Huo Yan heard this and immediately took action, "We understand. I will make sure Da Feng escapes."

In the face of danger, Ji Qingfeng took on the responsibility without stopping and fully activated the thrusters, "Is this passing down the family business?"

After entrusting the task of leaving the maze to Huo Yan and Ji Qingfeng, You Su's field of vision saw that BZZL1's mechas had gradually emerged from the ruins. He used the energy cannon to force back the BZZL1 tank that was trying to chase after Yan and Qingfeng from a distance.

The situation became visibly serious, but You Su's tone remained relaxed, "What are you planning to do now?"

"Four defend one, just stall them." Ying Chenlin used the rapid assault cannon to bombard the distant BZZL1 mechas, "We can't beat them head-on. Since we need to stall, let's drag Black Crow into it."

You Su: "Aren't you afraid of Black Crow teaming up with BZZL1?"

"No, the chances of the two teams teaming up are slim." Ying Chenlin looked at the scoreboard and the collapsed tunnels, "They'll only fight each other, and we have the initiative."

After saying that, he looked at the radar's indication of Lu Xi's position, "Lu Xi, bring Black Crow this way."

Once the command was issued on KID's channel, several mecha pilots immediately took action. Lu Xi, running with Lin Yao, avoided Black Crow's pursuit by locking onto Ying Chenlin's location. "Lin Yao, over here!"

Lin Yao quickly braked and caught up with Lu Xi, not forgetting to create a spatial rift in place, "I'm here."

KID controlled the mecha Lucy to change direction, and this move was seen by Black Crow, who was chasing from behind.

Black Crow's mecha pilot reported, "Captain, Lucy changed direction. They might be heading towards the sink."

"This control mecha pilot is too flexible. Combined with Yao's strange space ability, chasing them is a waste of time."

"Find a way to stop them. They're trying to stir up trouble." The captain of Black Crow noticed the change in tactics and furrowed his brows slightly. KID's control mecha Lucy was cautious and had a strategic perspective. Even in such an encirclement, it managed to avoid their ambush points several times, thanks to Yao's peculiar space staff. After observing, he had a rough idea of the weapon's intermittent time. But in the cave tunnels, such a space was a significant obstacle.

He initially thought KID would focus the main weapon on Ji Qingfeng because in such a space, stealth could achieve a surprising effect. Now it seemed KID wanted to utilize Yao's weapon, which could create obstacles to separate mechas and engage in one-on-one combat.

Now they changed direction, and obviously, KID's command wanted to drag them into the water.

Considering the scores, KID had a score of 7, while Black Crow was relatively neutral. They could either protect KID or take KID's mechas. But once they entered a melee, Black Crow had to be cautious about winning against KID. They needed to ensure they took the mecha points from KID, rather than handing them over to BZZL1 in the chaos.

Chi Lizi noticed the movement in the distance and said, "Captain, KID's tank and stealth are gone. They are running stealth with the tank, and the radar signal has completely disappeared. Should we follow them?"

Wen Yi rapidly analyzed the situation, realizing that KID's command was quite sinister.

"KID wants to drag us in and give his teammates a chance." Wen Yi said, "Follow them and try to deal with Yan. Since Yan just suffered so much damage, his durability should be close to 50%. Try to take away his mecha points."