Chapter 156

One Arrow, Three Targets

[Didn't collapse unexpectedly?!]

[It seems there's a reason why the underground cemetery tunnel can serve as a pollution zone.]

[Is the defense so high?]

Everyone in the live broadcast room was startled by KID-trace, but upon closer inspection, they found that the 100% sniper bombardment only caused a few surface cracks on the tunnel wall, and everyone couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The management bureau of the pollution zone in the cemetery tunnel is very wealthy. This time, daring to be the organizer of the 16-8 main competition area, they were fully prepared. Some commentators immediately accessed the data of the cemetery tunnel and found that different levels of the underground layers were covered with ore belts of different characteristics. This time, the competition area was the bottom layer of the cemetery tunnel, and beneath the surface rock layers in that area, there was a kind of ore called "[Brownite]."

[Hahaha, scared me to death. Won't traces be ineffective later?]

[I was worried that KID would directly destroy the terrain and go up. Now I'm relieved.]

"This time, the location they were teleported to is different from the data we checked before, and it's also different from the location of the individual combat competition." Jiang Simiao heard others mention the Brownite, and his face showed some frustration. "If it were in the original location of the individual combat competition, there wouldn't be so much Brownite. Trace could have directly hit the location of Chenlin."

Gu Xiaotian heard Jiang Simiao's words and inexplicably felt that Jiang Simiao was unhappy about this Brownite. He cautiously asked Shen Xingtang, "Doesn't Jiang ge seem unhappy?"

But wasn't Jiang ge not very worried about the team damaging the terrain during the operation? Before departure, he specifically instructed them to try not to damage the terrain. Isn't the emergence of this Brownite a good thing? At least, the team's operations wouldn't be hindered.

"Men always say one thing and mean another." Shen Xingtang glanced at Jiang Simiao, "The thing to worry about is how to solve the situation on Chenlin's side."

At the bottom of the cemetery tunnel pollution zone, Chenlin, who was ambushed by pollutants, is still moving.

Ignoring the residual vibrations in the cave, as he moved forward, he used the flashlight in his hand to try to see the appearance of the pollutants. However, the number of pollutants was too many. Almost when his flashlight swept past, the shadows pressing over were about to cover his entire field of vision.

There were too many pollutants, and the reports popped up on the detection system densely. Chenlin had no time to distinguish the situation of these pollutants. He flew forward with the pollutants, inevitably encountering a certain mecha in front.

The opponent was using thrusters, and the signal did not appear on the radar—it was a stealth mecha!

Chenlin subconsciously paid attention to the opponent's hand movements, squinting slightly. The stealth mecha was Black Crow.

[Damn! It's Chi Lizi of Black Crow!]

[Did KID and Black Crow meet so early?]

[Are they going to have a 1v1! (Excited)]

KID's support couldn't reach the underground temporarily, and the support on Black Crow's side couldn't reach either.

The two mechas were almost like lone warriors inside the tunnel. Chi Lizi received information about being ambushed by pollutants on his communication channel. He said in amazement, "It's Sink on the opposite side. I've already pulled away from him, but he brought too many pollutants. Should I withdraw first?"