Chapter 10

Chaos

In the First Star Domain's star network, the Banute Management Bureau's request for assistance from the teams appeared on the virtual forum.

Upon seeing this, internet users found it interesting.

In the First Star Domain Alliance, there were many team-based combat teams, but the ones with actual recognition were mostly the top 32 teams. KID was previously an old 8th place team but had now fallen to 16th. Meanwhile, DE was a newcomer, with a wealthy owner recruiting excellent mech pilots from all over, rising from 64th place to 16th in just one year. These two teams were close to each other, and resource allocation had always been a source of conflict.

As long as KID outperformed DE in the league rankings, DE's resource priority would always be lower than KID's.

As a result, these two teams maintained a facade of cooperation, while underlying conflicts and grudges had been accumulating for a long time.

Now that KID was in decline, other mech teams needed to apply to enter the pollution zone. However, for DE, this was a golden opportunity to gain an advantage over KID before the other teams arrived.

Deep within the Banute pollution zone, five teams had arrived to deal with the pollutant. The top two teams were KID and DE. Currently, it was the DE team's mecha that surrounded the Nine Dragon Vines, while the other mecha were trapped outside.

[jd1456 requested to establish communication and left a message: "Not interested."]

"Rejected," You Su said.

Shen Xingtang: "What—zzz—zzz."

You Su raised an eyebrow slightly, looking at the location of jd1456 in the radar field. Shen Xingtang's voice in the communication channel was getting increasingly distorted, seemingly affected by signal interference from pollution.

The mecha's necklace inside his collar seemed very eager to pop out and assess the situation.

You Su decided to cut off communication with Shen Xingtang and sent another communication request to jd1456.

Ying Chenlin parked his mech outside the chaotic scene, not rushing into the turmoil, and took the opportunity to relax his weary right arm.

When the fifth communication request appeared in his field of view, he frowned slightly before finally accepting it.

The channel was very quiet, it was just him and KF2456G.

"I'm not interested in cooperation," Ying Chenlin said.

KF2456G: "You're refusing so quickly, don't you want to hear me out?"

Ying Chenlin remained silent.

You Su didn't think this person came all the way to this place without any interest in the Nine Dragon Vines. He straightforwardly said, "Let's cooperate and break through DE's encirclement."

"Both of us?" Ying Chenlin asked.

You Su didn't hide anything, "And KID."

Ying Chenlin paused for a while, considering it, and then said, "Okay."

You Su noticed the momentary pause and looked thoughtfully in the direction of the B-grade mech.

After a moment, he quickly added, "Then, let's cooperate. Enjoy the cooperation."

Inside DE's internal communication voice channel, a few mech pilots were talking, their tone tinged with disdain. The Nine Dragon Vines had been completely surrounded by their mecha, a total of twelve mecha, enough to lock down all directions. Now, they only needed to kill this pollutant, and the psychic crystal would be theirs.