Chapter 98

Critical Point

Want to make a big move? KID and others, who had finally entered the range of the mother mantis, looked at Ying Chenlin in confusion.

"I'm interested in making a big move, but can it be done quickly?" Ji Qingfeng struggled to hold onto the mother mantis. The restraint lock sickle on his mecha had been modified by the base repairman and could now withstand greater pulling, but it didn't include comparing strength with the mantis. "I'm afraid if I don't control it, we'll all collapse together."

Ying Chenlin lowered his head to the radar, noticing a strange signal on it. However, he couldn't see the positions of the mechas from the Second Star Region. Obviously, they were well-prepared, and their goal was likely the unique crystal of the mother mantis.

The approaching opponents were silent, clearly avoiding leaving any traces on the Koria Management Bureau detection system. Since they went to such lengths to avoid surveillance, it wasn't a good idea to let them leave empty-handed.

Ying Chenlin remarked, "Someone wants to come and snatch things. It's not good to let them leave empty-handed."

You Su chuckled at the words, "Not afraid of playing too much?"

"When we were teleported, I noticed the time it took for spatial displacement. The time difference doesn't exceed 5 seconds."

Ying Chenlin said, "I believe in your accuracy. Do you trust me to count the seconds?"

You Su lowered his eyes slightly, able to see the trapped mechas below in the swamp unable to move freely. Looking through a mecha, he seemed to see the earnest and shining eyes of someone in the cockpit when they spoke. He spoke lightly, "Why wouldn't I trust you?"

Ying Chenlin paused, "Will you listen to me counting then?"

Casually, You Su responded, "Sure."

Lin Yao reacted a bit slowly, "Huh? Aren't we trying to escape?"

"Escape." Huo Yan pulled the Wind Blade Mantis closer, "Chenlin means detonate before teleporting, we need to reciprocate."

Detonate! Hearing this, Lin Yao and Ji Qingfeng became excited.

Ji Qingfeng blushed, looking excitedly at the mother mantis under his feet, "We escape, and then detonate them in place?"

Lin Yao's eyes lit up, "This is interesting!!! Can we blast them out of the game?"

Lu Xi, however, had some concerns, "But GBK is smart. We used this trick once before, will they fall for it again?"

KID and the others hesitated upon hearing this.

The damage caused by the explosion could be reduced if the other side was prepared, and they were trapped in the swamp, unable to move freely. The mechas from the Second Star Region were free, and they had recently tricked them. It was unlikely that the other side wouldn't be cautious.

However, Ying Chenlin said, "Do you know how to detonate to hit the vital points?"

---

The positions of the mechas on the radar remained unchanged, and the three teams of mechas rapidly approaching could feel the fluctuations in pollution levels around them. The two teams of mecha pilots who had been tricked by KID wore unpleasant expressions. They were reputable mecha squads in the Second Star Region and were unexpectedly turned around by a small base in the fringe star system.

This reversal not only exposed flaws in their plan but also allowed KID to discover the presence of this spatial displacement pollutant. Now, they had to shut down their mecha signals in advance to approach KID, and they had to figure out a way to snatch back the unique crystal from KID.