Chapter 145

Paid Up

The mechas are divided into 532 points???

Newcomers were confused when they saw this situation. Yesterday, KID did rank first during the settlement, but their mecha points were only 195. In the knockout stage, there are a total of 32 tracks, and the situations on other tracks are also intense. For example, on the track where the Gale Team is located, nearly 170 mechas were eliminated on the first day, which is similar to KID's performance. However, what the viewers didn't expect is that after just one day, when they came to watch KID again, KID's mecha points had already widened the gap, rising from 195 points to 532 points in just one day! What's going on with the signal tower? Why are so many people running away?

[What's going on?]

[Mecha points 532, this is too unbelievable, right?]

[This is a long story; we also find it unbelievable...]

Viewers couldn't figure out the situation and had to go back to watch the replay in the live broadcast.

Rewind to 21 hours ago, KID finished the rest, and from the Old Business Center, KID headed towards the direction of the signal tower.

As the midpoint of the fourth island, the signal tower has a very high building area. Keze Floating Island is a heavily polluted abandoned area, and the fourth island is the central city of the entire floating island area. This landmark tower in the Keze region is still lit up, and mechas passing by can see that building from afar.

A total of 4159 teams participated in the Keze Floating Island competition, and only 485 teams were assigned to the fourth island. When the mecha pilots entered the registration area, they could see all the teleportation coordinates of the entire Keze Floating Island.

Any team doesn't know which teleportation point they will be assigned to. Teleportation allocation is random, but each pollution zone has fixed teleportation points that can be set up.

Ji Qingfeng asked, "Shall we go directly to the signal tower and have a fight?"

Lin Yao worriedly asked, "Is there really anyone at the signal tower? What if they disperse when our mechas go over?"

"That won't happen. The signal tower is the central point of the entire fourth island of the Keze Floating Island. Looking at the density of initial teleportation coordinates, the signal tower and the Old Business Center have the most mechas around them."

Huo Yan looked at the map and said, "Chenlin's analysis is correct. If we want to fight, we can only go to the signal tower. But we don't know what it will be like when we get there. If it's not good, we can wait until the isolation hood of the other islands is closed, and we can go there."

The signal tower, like the Old Business Center, is one of the most intense combat areas in the entire fourth island, and its intensity is even stronger than that of the Old Business Center. Because most of the teleportation coordinates intersect around the signal tower.

With a bit of luck, they would encounter a fight when they rushed over. With bad luck, the people would have already scattered when they went over.

"Directly going over is not good. It's a bit of a disadvantage." Ying Chenlin suddenly said, "We have to take a detour."

Lin Yao: "Won't we be slower if we take a detour?"

"As long as we meet more people on this road." Ying Chenlin said, "In the knockout stage, we need to get more points, right?"

Ji Qingfeng was interested when he heard this. "Can we get more points by taking a detour?"

Ying Chenlin marked several coordinates on the map. "Let's go in this direction."