Chapter 56

Fully Loaded

In Room KID, no one spoke. Ji Qingfeng widened his eyes, confirming the virtual screen in front of You Su. It wasn't a hallucination; they did shout 80 million from their room.

"Brother, are you sure you didn't shake your hand and add two extra zeros?" Ji Qingfeng was suddenly puzzled. It was no longer a matter of whether they could raise the money. He admitted that this show was indeed well played, but did they have that much money?

Lin Yao worriedly asked, "If we can't afford the money, will we be left here to work or sold to some abandoned star system labor camp?"

Ji Qingfeng realized in a daze, "Does your little treasury really have that much money?"

You Su's tone was indifferent, "I don't need your wife's dowry."

He explained briefly, "S-level wind attribute attack-type ability crystals are very rare. The highest historical transaction price for an ice attribute attack-type ability crystal, which is similar in value, was 85 million in the central star system of the Third Star Domain. At that time, several people bid up to 70 million, and in the end, three mecha bases competed, but it was taken by the mecha base from the Fourth Star Domain."

"But this is 80 million!!! Over there in the central star system of the Third Star Domain is a large galaxy. The scale of the auction house is several times larger than here in Sirius Major. That guy in Room 1468 only bid 50 million. If you suddenly raise it to 80 million, what if he doesn't have that much money? Won't you be wasting money for nothing? Can't we raise the bid a bit more slowly?"

Lin Yao looked outside and said with concern, "1468 hasn't bid again."

The price of 80 million made many people in the auction hall hesitate.

Many mecha pilots in the hall expected S-level attack-type ability crystals but didn't anticipate it to be such a rare one.

Everyone was waiting for Room 1468 to bid again, but it stopped.

Ying Chenlin suddenly said, "He won't continue."

The excited voice of the auctioneer shouted repeatedly, "80 million for the third time! S-level Wind Falcon ability crystal! Congratulations to VIP Room 5666!"

When the hammer fell, in Room KID, Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao were bewildered until the next item came up, feeling like tens of millions of star coins had drifted away like water.

Ji Qingfeng felt like his heart was bleeding, "Brother!! If you bid 80 million for me, I could have saved you 20 million! That guy in Room 1468 was just bluffing!"

Ying Chenlin said, "He's not bluffing. If it was a slow bid, the price would still go up."

Lin Yao didn't understand, "Huh?"

You Su's gaze fell outside the gauze curtain. He continued, "Do you think someone who can raise the price from 40 million to 50 million in one go would be someone who spends 12 million on components before the target item comes up? Would he be someone who doesn't understand the value?"

"Not only does he understand the value, but he also came prepared from elsewhere."

Sirius Major's auction house is a small one, and there is more than one auction house in the entire star network that can release S-level ability crystals.

In the case of only a preview announcement in Sirius Major, if someone bids higher than the standard S-level ability crystal price, it means they understand the value and came prepared.

Lin Yao asked in confusion, "From elsewhere? How do you know he's from out of town?"

Ying Chenlin understood You Su's thoughts, "It should be the room number. Someone who can casually take out 50 million is unlikely to be Room 1468 in the current level of this auction house."