Chapter 155

Chaotic Maze

Ying Chenlin hadn't had time to read the rule book. Hearing the voices of teammates, he subconsciously looked at the radar. The blue signals representing teammates were scattered all over the radar system, with no overlapping signals.

The Mecha League unexpectedly scrambled the coordinates of all mechas in the team battle. Now their locations were dispersed.

[Scattered?]

[The coordinates of all 24 mecha pilots are messed up!]

[Is the rule for the top 16 matches so intense?]

Outside the venue, the live streaming rooms and all the mecha bases that were watching stopped. No one expected the Dawn League to change the rules to this extent. The competition system in the Dawn Galaxy has always used a relatively simple format. Although there were some changes last season, increasing the difficulty of the system, the overall style of the system remained within the original framework of the Dawn Galaxy.

In the 16th round advancement match, the official announcement revealed that there would be changes to the competition rules. Mecha bases thought it was just a continuation of last season's rule modifications, but unexpectedly, the entire rule system changed.

[Labyrinth Survival: After all mechas enter the Kemudi Cave pollution zone (deep layer), a 72-hour survival countdown begins. The initial leap coordinates of each mecha are scrambled. Teams can eliminate each other, and the match record is not reset. The game can end prematurely when only one team remains in the pollution zone.]

[Please note: A racing rule is added to this match. The initial teleportation location of mecha pilots is in the deep layer of the Kemudi Cave. In the deep layer of the Kemudi Cave, there are special search points (10 in total) set up by the Dawn League. Upon reaching a search point, one point is scored (search point = mecha point). When all 10 search points are lit up, the team that first exits the Kemudi Cave pollution zone can choose to end the match on the spot.]

[Final score calculation: Mecha points + search point score (match record not reset). The top two teams in the ranking at the end of the match advance.]

When the rules were announced in the live streaming rooms, it caused a stir.

The reactions from the outside world also reached the office of the Dawn Galaxy Mecha League. Li Jingyan didn't go to the pollution zone competition venue. The decision to use such rules was well thought out. If the Dawn Galaxy mecha teams wanted to be competitive in the interstellar and alliance competitions, internal league rules had to be reformed.

Starting from several seasons ago, the Mecha League headquarters of the Star Alliance combined pollution zone environments and diversified rules into the league. In team battles, it not only tested the combat abilities of mecha pilots but also emphasized the coordination and cooperation abilities of mechas during the execution of complex tasks.

The combat strength of the Dawn Galaxy was inferior to that of other galaxies, and the response to rules was also not as good as other galaxies.

Many galaxies had already undergone such reforms, and the Dawn Galaxy naturally could not lag behind.

Li Jingyan said, "This is just the beginning. If the rules within our league are challenging for a batch of mecha pilots, then in the Star Alliance, we won't be able to compare with other galaxies."

[Wait? Match record not reset?]

[Two rules? What's this!]

[They're scattering all the mecha pilots at the beginning?]