Chapter 103

Burying

The pollutants disappeared too suddenly; the GBK tank hadn't even had a chance to approach the mother mantis. They could only watch as KID and Gale, right under their noses, took away the S-level Thunder-type pollutant they had been fighting for a long time.

The GBK tank suddenly looked at the nearby KID mecha. He swung his energy blade down, but the KID's guardian mecha smoothly dodged his attack, wielding its long knife with precision in the counterattack, matching the GBK tank's movements.

This unexpected turn left everyone in GBK dumbfounded. The mountainous terrain was empty, and in the smoke caused by the gunfire, there was no trace of KID or Gale. Bai Xuyan immediately looked at the radar when the smoke dispersed. However, there were no reactions from the two S-level pollutants, only traces of red pollutants around.

"...Vice Captain Bai, the lion has been taken away."

The others in GBK looked down, seemingly not expecting such a thing to happen. They had never imagined that KID and Gale would so boldly take away their spoils of war.

"That's the pollutant we were fighting."

"What right do Gale and KID have?!"

In the mountainous terrain, KID's guardian mecha stood guard over the original pollutant, engaging in a fierce battle with GBK's tank mecha. The high-ground Gale mecha didn't back down, surrounding the GBK mecha from all sides. The situation seemed to have suddenly reversed, not to mention the direct confrontation with Gale's front-line mecha; there were other mechas hidden in the concealed angles of the surrounding environment.

Silently, before they even realized KID and Gale's presence, they had already fallen into the encirclement of these two teams.

The conflicting mechas couldn't find a moment of respite. Bai Xuyan, after retreating a few steps, noticed artillery fire from the rear. He turned sharply, looking under the opposite mountain, where another KID mecha was concealed.

Ying Chenlin slightly lowered her head, seeing GBK's mechas approaching through the scope. Without hesitation, she changed the targeting position, locking onto the elevated terrain behind and firing the rapid-fire cannon. The shots were dodged by GBK's mechas, but they hit the mountains behind them accurately, forcing the GBK mecha to retreat several steps.

With this advantage, Lu Xi on the other side had already seized the opportunity. Her water bullets directly hit the pollution in front of GBK, and the splashes forced GBK to avoid her attacks.

GBK was wary of KID's mecha controlling water bullets; they had experienced being ambushed by water bullets in the swamp forest. Now, seeing the water bullets, they had no choice but to completely avoid them. However, Lu Xi didn't use extra energy liquid in the water bullets this time, and a few ordinary water bullets unexpectedly had a strong impact, sealing off GBK's chance to retreat in the narrow terrain.

After bombarding, she changed positions. "8 o'clock."

As her words fell, the sniper cannon from You Su had already fired, sealing off one direction. With Gale's frontal control and the flanking from the back, they completely formed a siege.

The radar showed many red pollutant signals. KID and Gale's mechas were brazenly mixed among these pollutants, intersecting with the pollutant signals, making the radar full of enemy targets. The radar also warned of the approach of other pollutants. While avoiding attacks from KID and Gale, Bai Xuyan also had to steer clear of the approaching pollutants.

Despite having spacious positions to escape the encirclement, KID and Gale's positions were strategically chosen. The surrounding flow bullets were enough to hinder their movements.