Chapter 135

Application

After sending Zhao Lejie's weapon to Gale, Ying Chenlin almost used all the psychic crystals available internally at KID, initiating a weapon innovation for all members. Apart from the weapons of Huo Yan and Lin Yao, the new tactics weapon of Ji Qingfeng, the special control weapon of Lu Xi, and the two cannon-type weapons of You Su, all entered the testing phase.

Additionally, there were the modified A+ grade medic mechas refitted by Ying Chenlin and specially made medic mecha weapons, which also entered the implementation phase. As Ying Chenlin concluded the design of the new weapons, the testing of all weapons was handed over to Grandpa Gu and Little Gu for testing. Finally, with the ability to stay in the training room for an extended period, KID's internal training entered a new phase—the joint training phase.

During the joint training phase, to quickly adapt everyone to the versatility of the medical system, Jiang Simiao had everyone train on the virtual battlefield, and all the data obtained was collected, including all weapon information sent to him by the maintenance room.

After over a month of establishing the model through training, Jiang Simiao, armed with his data, pushed open the doors of the meeting room and gathered all KID mecha pilots for a brief discussion.

"The implementation of the weapons can catch up with the end-of-year elimination tournament, but we can't use all the weapons during the elimination tournament."

For the Mecha League, revealing the lineup formation system formed by the weapons used by the mechas too early could expose the tactics used by the team. Especially in the elimination stage, where attention comes from all directions, Jiang Simiao, upon receiving KID's weapon data, aimed to design tactics around the weapons.

Seeing Ying Chenlin's confusion, Jiang Simiao spoke, "I don't recommend using the main weapons in the elimination stage. It's not just my idea, I believe other strong teams in the Dawn Galaxy have the same thoughts. This year's elimination tournament is challenging, and it's also an advantageous opportunity for teams to probe each other's lineups."

The competition in the new season was significantly different, with the difficulty reaching a new level. The Dawn Galaxy had been on hiatus for a long time. Not only KID but many other mecha bases were undergoing intense training. Combined with the emergence of a large number of S-grade pollutants after the black hole incident, many mecha pilots had the opportunity to update their mecha equipment.

According to the data Jiang Simiao had, the original top eight teams in the Dawn Galaxy had mostly replaced their weapons. The top four teams, Gale, Black Crow, YDS, BZZL1, had even replaced all their weapon cores, reportedly all upgraded to S-grade weapon cores.

"Is it already this intense?" Huo Yan exclaimed unexpectedly.

Jiang Simiao responded, "Do you think we're the only ones who obtained so many S-grade psychic crystals from the black hole? This wave of black hole incidents has fattened too many mecha pilots. The overall strength of the Dawn Galaxy is likely to rise to a new level. Plus, with the addition of medic mechas as a variable, this year's elimination tournament is very dangerous."

In the past, they didn't need to participate in the elimination tournament, and they could still secure their spot.

For this year's elimination tournament, previous combat data became ineffective after the addition of medic mechas. Jiang Simiao and Shen Xingtang had even begun analyzing which psychic crystals other mecha bases had obtained recently and formulated strategies based on those crystals.

All bases were calculating against each other. With the recent opening of the Mecha League transfer period, many mecha bases were readjusting their teams. Gale and Black Crow were still veterans, not changing their roster, but YDS had recruited a powerful control mecha pilot. The entire team's strength had once again increased.