Chapter 174

Sneaky Octopus and Stealthy Infiltration

At the same time as the appearance of pollutants, several red mecha signals flashed at the edge of the radar.

The ongoing calculations for sinking were slightly paused as several signals appeared, but they disappeared just as the analysis was about to be completed.

The locations of the flag points were within the enclosed sea area. The Agaman Sea Star Pollution Zone divided various areas, and they were heading to the central sea area of Agaman. There were also several other surrounding sea areas. It was possible for multiple teams to head to the same location simultaneously. The flag points were on the seabed, and occupying them posed a difficulty, with more polluted areas being less convenient to occupy.

From their current situation, the pollution coverage in this interval seemed low. More than one team might be heading to the central sea area.

In the azure ocean, tentacles emerged from the deep water, binding around Ji Qingfeng's mecha waist. As the tentacles pulled the mecha, other tentacles were swiftly attacking Ji Qingfeng. However, before they could get close, Lin Yao's spatial staff swiftly intervened.

"It's a giant squid!" Ji Qingfeng asked, "What kind of pollutant is this?"

As Ying Chenlin's attention moved away from the edge of the radar with the red mecha signals, he found information in the database. "It should be a Class A pollutant, the Stealthy Squid, which often roams in shallow and deep-sea areas, preying on larger creatures."

However, it was strange that there were so few pollutants in this area.

Looking at the water surface, Ying Chenlin said, "Stealthy squids live in groups."

"These squids have low defense but are powerful in capturing prey on the seabed. Ordinary pollutants might have become their prey," commented You Su.

Having heard You Su's words, Ying Chenlin suddenly thought of something and checked the Stealthy Squid's database.

The Stealthy Squid did not retreat when surrounded by two mechas. It fought with KID's two mechas for several minutes, failing to subdue Ji Qingfeng. Instead, it was forced to retreat by the attacks from the two mechas.

Its tentacles couldn't harm the mechas, and sensing danger, it quickly released Ji Qingfeng's mecha, intending to escape. However, the mechas did not give it the chance. When it released Ji Qingfeng, he grabbed its tentacle, and with the propulsion system, he pulled it out of the water.

Ji Qingfeng said, "This little guy is smart; it wants to run when it sees us."

Lin Yao said, "Squids seem to swim fast. Big Feng, bind it!"

Ji Qingfeng was about to take out a weapon but suddenly realized, "Oh damn, I didn't bring the restraint lock for this match!"

"These squids have slightly higher intelligence than other pollutants of the same type, uncontrollable. If you want to kill it, do it quickly," You Su said, "Use a knife on its head."

Lin Yao regretfully said, "Huh? Can't we ride the squid?"

"No way, it's not destined to be my family," Ji Qingfeng regretfully switched to a mecha arm-length curved knife. The blade had a faint glow. Taking advantage of the squid's struggle, he inserted the knife into its head, and a large amount of water sprayed out. "Moreover, this thing is too unwieldy to kill."

Before he finished speaking, the squid suddenly sprayed a large amount of ink, directly dyeing the surrounding seawater black.

The ink contained a powerful toxin, and it quickly escaped from Ji Qingfeng's grip. Huo Yan quickly approached to subdue it. "Be careful; squids can spray ink."