Chapter 189

Deep-Sea Bidirectional Snipe

The two mechas disappeared from the screen, and all the spectators were stunned. They hadn't reacted to what happened. Only KID's tank, Yan, remained on the flag point.

"Disappeared???" Commentator urgently shouted, "KID's medic and Gale's control disappeared at the same time! Is it Sink's weapon effect!?"

[???]

[What weapon!?]

[Both mechas disappeared!?]

In the fast-paced battlefield, the moment Qi Sicheng disappeared at the flag point, Huo Yan immediately seized Qi Sicheng's position without any hindrance. He stood on the flag point, raised his anti-damage shield, and defended against the attacks from Gale's artillery above.

Gale's artillery from the diagonal front saw this scene and immediately cursed out loud. The shells did not intercept KID's tank in time: "Damn!!!"

The entire Gale coaching team stood up. They were too familiar with this weapon, precisely because they were so familiar, they had been on guard for a long time but didn't expect KID to hide it until now and handed this ability crystal to Sink. In the many previous crises, KID never brought out this weapon's effect, and they all thought KID didn't have it. But Sink actually endured until now, keeping the weapon hidden.

"The spatial displacement ability of Koria's Mantis Pollutant!" The Gale head coach said, "Sink actually kept this weapon until now; he was waiting for the opportunity near the flag point! KID can hide so well! They hid this weapon for seven days in the competition!"

When the tsunami exploded, Sink didn't use it, and when blocked by the Gale, he still didn't use it. He kept this weapon until now, utilizing the assistance of all teammates at the critical moment.

At the same time, in another part of the battlefield, located farthest from the combat zone. Sudden bright red light appeared in front of Lin Yao and Zhao Lejie. KID's medic, Sink, and Gale's control, QSC, simultaneously appeared outside Lin Yao's spatial area.

This change was captured by everyone in the live broadcast room. The commentator suddenly understood the use of this weapon: "It's spatial displacement! Sink took away QSC, and Yan grabbed the flag point!"

Sink, under Yan's cover, cut into Qi Sicheng's nearest position, taking the most crucial layer of defense away from the flag point!

[Oh my god? KID even has this kind of weapon!?]

[So good at hiding, Sink didn't bring out this weapon before!]

[Is it displacement? Damn, does that mean he was waiting for the right moment to take Qifu away from the flag point?]

[Can't win directly, so just move away?! My goodness, KID played this move so skillfully!]

As the spatial release moment approached, Sink immediately distanced himself from Qi Sicheng. The energy cannon switched positions and collided with Qi Sicheng's Sky Thunder Cannon in the first instance, water splashing and dispersing. The movements of the two mechas did not slow down at all; they immediately entered the battle state.

Qi Sicheng wanted to reverse his position and chase back, but Sink wouldn't give him that opportunity. He brought Qi Sicheng out, making sure he wouldn't return to the vicinity of the flag point. The energy cannon hit Qi Sicheng's position several times in succession, and the entire mecha blocked Qi Sicheng's direct path, using Lin Yao's spatial cover to completely block Qi Sicheng's way.

"Oh no?!" Zhao Lejie looked up and saw two mechas above, "Boss!?"

The Gale's artillery exclaimed, "Captain Qi, two KID mechas at the flag point!"