Chapter 159

Encircling the Giant Bear

Offstage, after witnessing KID Lin Yao's decisive and ruthless encirclement and killing, the expressions of several mecha base leaders didn't look too good.

In the rest area, the Black Crow and the personnel from the BZZL1 base shifted their focus to the KID's rest area in the distance, especially the Black Crow. They had conducted a comprehensive investigation file on KID's mecha pilots during the pre-match preparation.

In the knockout stage to the top 32, KID's strategy was consistently similar to the Black Crow's, focusing on multiple long-range cooperative operations. The Black Crow's strategic emphasis was specifically against KID's three long-range strategies. Regarding KID's frontline, they were more vigilant against the stealthy Ji Qingfeng than Lin Yao. They never expected KID to use such a weapon.

"Leave the space to the Guardian for use. This completely enclosed space approach shows KID's excessive confidence in the Guardian's combat capabilities." The coach of the Black Crow frowned, looking at it. A completely enclosed space was not an advantageous tactic.

That special spatial staff, aside from sealing off space, had no other control effects.

Creating a 1v1 combat space, if they sealed an opponent with stronger combat abilities than their own, Lin Yao would find it challenging, and he might even face counterattacks.

But KID not only designed such an unimaginable weapon but also entrusted the weapon to the Guardian for use. This showed their high level of trust in the Guardian. The Black Crow's operational system leaned towards flexibility and freedom. If their long-range mechas were sealed by Lin Yao's space, they would easily fall into a passive situation.

Most importantly, inside the polluted zone, apart from the Giant Bear team, the other two teams had no idea that KID's Guardian had such a weapon.

.....

Inside the polluted zone, the Giant Bear's medic mecha didn't stay in one place. When he realized that his teammates were beyond salvation, he had already predicted the retreat route and immediately evacuated. While evacuating, he contacted the Giant Bear's command.

Damn, it was unbelievable. KID gave such a rare ability crystal to a Guardian equipped with a weapon. Not only that, the crystal was mounted on a staff. Who could predict that this staff had spatial attributes, and to make matters worse, they foresaw it so early on? They shouldn't have rushed over to collect KID's Guardian's heads with their teammates.

"Why are you running!" Lin Yao had just retracted his staff and saw the Giant Bear's medic mecha fleeing in the opposite direction.

[Giant Bear Medic is running.]

[Can he not run? Teammates are done, and he's sure to run if he realizes there's no hope for his teammates.]

[Stay and get beaten up? KID's Guardian is simply a freak. Unless it's a 1v1 against the Guardian, I don't think anyone can sanction him in that space.]

Everyone in the live broadcast room witnessed KID's Guardian violently eliminate the Giant Bear's artillery. Now, everyone looking at the face of that Guardian mecha felt something was off. Previously, they only knew that KID's Guardian didn't have a high presence, and they knew he had a title of a "real man," but they didn't expect him to have such a violent and decisive operation in a 1v1 against other mechas.

[Damn, Yao is too strong.]

[He's like killing whoever stands in his way. Even facing two opponents, he doesn't seem afraid at all.]

"KID's little guy is too strong." The Gale's artillery mecha saw the oppressive operation just now and felt his scalp go numb from a personal perspective. "If I were trapped in that space, even if no one assisted, I'd probably be killed too. This thing even has an anti-control. This kind of space can't be considered a controlled weapon."