Chapter 172

Agaman Sea Star Pollution Zone

When Ying Chenlin mentioned the confidential appraisal, the expressions of several surrounding merchants subtly changed.

The appraiser at the front desk smiled. After settling the appraisal fees for the four crystals with Ying Chenlin, he personally approached him with a friendly tone, "Hello, Mr. Ying. The confidential appraisal is in a separate area. Please follow me."

Confidential appraisals could only be entered privately, and KID and others couldn't accompany him; they stayed outside.

Those who were originally observing Ying Chenlin's appraisal of two functional crystals and now saw him choosing a confidential appraisal were looking at KID's mecha pilots without saying a word.

Norbert, who was interested, looked at Ying Chenlin's figure disappearing into the confidential appraisal passage and blinked, saying, "It seems like Sink has something good."

Not far away, Wu Qingshuang slightly straightened her body and said, "It seems that KID's background isn't as bad as rumored on the StellarNet."

You Su slightly shifted his gaze to the side, noticing that the gazes of several mecha pilots in the hall had changed slightly. He exchanged a few words with the appraiser at the front desk and quickly returned to the rest area in the hall to wait.

Confidential appraisals took time; they had to wait a while.

Ying Chenlin followed the appraiser through several corridors and entered a brightly lit room where several people were standing in the waiting area.

These people, Ying Chenlin knew, were E.M.'s mecha pilots.

E.M.'s mecha pilots seemed to have finished their appraisals and were about to leave. As Ying Chenlin passed by them, the man in purple clothes cast a slight side glance, and his gaze seemed to linger on Ying Chenlin for a moment.

Ying Chenlin continued to follow the appraiser into a more private area. The leader of E.M. stopped in his tracks.

"Captain?" one of the mecha pilots questioned in confusion.

The man's slightly cold gaze returned, and he said with some hesitation, "Mechanical arm."

Ying Chenlin didn't pay attention to the gaze behind him. As they entered the waiting area, there was a special appraisal platform.

The person in charge of the confidential appraisal from the Stellar Society nodded to him and pushed over the rules of the confidential appraisal. The rules were similar to those of the external organization responsible for testing the crystals. They wouldn't expose the appraiser's information or reveal details about the crystals. All appraisal data would be destroyed after being transmitted to the appraiser.

As for the pricing, confidential appraisals were much more expensive than external appraisals. The starting price for A-level appraisal was 1 million, and for S-level, it was as high as 5 million. Especially for S-level crystals, the starting price was 2 million higher.

"We have been serving mecha pilots year-round. You can trust us," the staff member said.

Ying Chenlin hesitated for a moment, then took out the three crystals. The dimmest one was the dual-attribute crystal with thunder and fire properties. This crystal had been extracted for energy multiple times, and now its internal energy was not as rich as at the beginning, but it should not have affected the crystal's performance.

In addition, there were two crystals from his father's legacy. One emitted a mottled glow, while the other had no color at all, appearing blank and transparent.