Chapter 13

Grade A

Xu Yaojun stared at the weapons on the ground, his face pale.

The B-grade mecha was still hovering nearby. Xu Yaojun finally understood that this B-grade mecha, which seemed to be protecting the KID's mecha, was actually keeping a close watch on their side. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been able to control him so quickly using the magnetic cannon.

Who was this person? Xu Yaojun's mind was in chaos. When did KID have these two mecha pilots? He had spent some time with KID, but he had never seen a Artillery mecha with such precision, nor had he seen a Guardian mecha with such powerful control.

Xu Yaojun was not willing to accept his failure. He was about to use his secondary weapon when he suddenly felt a sharp pain. The mecha's alarms went off continuously, indicating that the damage level had reached 80%, rendering the mecha combat ineffective.

He looked around in disbelief, but there was no one coming to his aid on the communication channel with the team of de.

The damaged Artillery mecha stood there, unable to fight.

You Su did not bother with the damaged S-class mecha that could no longer attack. He quickly went to support Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao, using the intermittent control ability of the magnetic cannon to provide cover for them.

Without the flower bud, the Nine Dragon Vine couldn't withstand the continuous attacks from Ji Qingfeng and Lin Yao for long. Exhausted, Ji Qingfeng seized the opportunity and cut straight into the Nine Dragon Vine, severing the connection between the vine and the last part of the root on the ground.

With this final cut, the wild and frenzied vines of the Nine Dragon Vine came to a halt, and the severed vines did not regenerate.

The chaotic pollution level in the Banute pollution Zone was slowly decreasing. Ying Chenlin frowned slightly as he approached the core points of the Nine Dragon Vine and the flower bud. He discovered that the individual pollution values of the two contaminants were only around 4,000, far from the S-level base value of 6,000.

In other words, both of these contaminants were only A-level mutations, not S-level contaminants.

Lin Yao was puzzled. Before receiving the mission, he had heard Shen Xingtang mention that there had been fluctuations in pollution values exceeding 6,000 in the Banute pollution Zone for a while. The detectors of the management bureau had even exploded due to the high levels. He and Ji Qingfeng were only called out of the base by Shen Xingtang because of these 6,000+ pollution values. Therefore, considering the 6,000+ pollution values, these two contaminants should have S-level anomaly crystals.

"Is this thing really that inferior? Other S-level anomaly crystals are much more impressive," Ji Qingfeng said as they searched the area for valuable items.

After resolving the contaminants, the cooperation between the four of them came to an end. Ji Qingfeng was about to ask what the two external reinforcements were planning to do when he suddenly noticed that the communication signal of the B-grade mecha disappeared from the channel.

"Hey, where's the B-grade mecha pilot? We haven't divided the loot yet!" Ji Qingfeng was stunned, puzzled by the disappearance of the signal.

Five minutes ago, the B-grade mecha's signal disappeared in that direction.

The mecha's necklace fell from the collar on the neck, and You Su regained his composure, stuffing the necklace back in.

You Su said, "If you move again, I'll leave you here."

The necklace obediently remained in place, showing a touch of canine affection to someone.

——

News of the appearance of symbiotic contaminants in the Banut pollution Zone and the acquisition of two anomaly crystals spread across the Star Network almost instantly after the pollution zone alert was lifted.