Chapter 194. Slareed Pollution Zone (Stellar Alliance Mission)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Accurately speaking, it used to be called Slareed. Now it's a chaotic area centered around the Slareed Pollution Zone." Zhang explained, "The management bureau system collapsed, pollutants leaked out, and the scale you see now is the size after the emergency containment by the Star Alliance."

"So, many strong teams are going to this area for the mission?" Huo Yan asked.

"You could say that. The Star Alliance special mission system gathers missions in a certain area, and each time it opens, only a part of the area is available. The purpose is to improve the efficiency of execution for each star system team and, on the other hand, if there are problems, it is easier for the Star Alliance to mobilize for timely handling in a smaller area."

Shen Xingtang brought up the information and continued, "In this pollution zone, there is no complete management bureau system, which means the assistance that the management bureau could usually provide is almost nonexistent. Be prepared for that."

Without a management bureau system, all the teams dispatched by mecha bases arrived in the pollution zone after regrouping, and after resting, they entered the pollution zone.

This led to many mecha teams gathering together for missions each time, and there could be situations of competing to complete missions between teams. Weak teams coming here not only faced the possibility of being overtaken by other teams in completing missions but also might be in danger due to the effects of the pollution zone.

Chi Lizi asked, "So, are all the strong teams from the Star Alliance crowding together to snatch missions?"

"You could say that." Shen Xingtang paused for a moment, then brought out another set of data, "We've compiled detailed data on the pollution zone. You can browse through it later. Let me briefly explain the point system for this mission. Depending on the difficulty of the mission, the difficulty points for each mission vary. The Star Alliance ranks teams based on points after each mission period, and the first star system awards wildcard spots based on our points ranking."

The Star Alliance special mission opening time is limited, and they have to accumulate more points within that time.

Points are not qualitative, and if the ranking is too low, they won't get the wildcard spots in the first star system. They need to aim for higher rankings, and ideally, their points should be higher than those of other star systems participating in the mission in the first star system.

"The participating teams in the Star Alliance mission are different every year. The fixed mecha bases that used to participate are listed for you." Jiang Simiao attached another set of data as he spoke, "The other star systems are uncertain, but for the participating teams in the first star system, we learned through Chairman Li's insider information that there are 5 teams participating this time."

"Only 5 teams?" Ji Qingfeng was surprised; he thought there would be more than ten.

"The first star system has very few participants every year." Wen Yi shared what he knew, "Apart from us, the remaining 4 teams are well-known teams in the first star system, ranking high. They participate in the mission not for spots but to obtain rich resources and understand information about strong teams."

Between star systems, there is very little data on the clashes between strong teams.

During this opportunity, strong teams will test each other and gather special information before the Star Alliance competition.

Zhao Lejie said, "But don't worry, teams from star systems like ours that are not in the rankings won't waste energy testing us."

"The strongest star system in the first star system is the Aries star system, represented by the SHIELD base." Jiang Simiao continued, "We don't expect you to surpass the SHIELD base. In any case, strive to do more missions and earn more points, so when we go back, we can also fight for some spots."