Unable to find a way in the seawater, Ji Qingfeng hurriedly flew out. "Got it, no problem. It doesn't harm mechas much, just blocks vision."

You Su said, "But the toxin of this Stealthy Squid is potent. With some modification, it can be turned into a pollutant weapon."

Lin Yao exclaimed, "So strong?!"

Lu Xi said, "Yes, I just checked the data. It's said that the habitats of Stealthy Squids will suffer some destruction, and many pollutants avoid them."

Ying Chenlin noticed that the ink of this Stealthy Squid had an extremely powerful toxin. Although the toxin had little effect on mechas, it was different for other pollutants. He dived into the seabed, noticing that there were not as many pollutants recorded in the database, and at a depth of 200 meters where light reached, he found many similar Stealthy Squids.

At this moment, Ying Chenlin suddenly said, "Wait a moment."

Ying Chenlin's searchlight swept forward, and many pollutants quickly swam in his direction. Glancing over, he saw several squids... they had entered the nesting area of the Stealthy Squids.

Ji Qingfeng's hand, which was wielding the knife, slightly paused. "What's going on?"

Hearing Ying Chenlin's words, You Su looked at him with some interest. "What do you mean?"

"A lot of teams are coming to the central sea area," Ying Chenlin said. "We might have to compete for the flag points with others."

Huo Yan asked, "Should we go directly to the flag points?"

Ying Chenlin looked at the approaching squids in the distance. Activating the propulsion system, he quickly floated upward. "No, let's wait for others to take the flag points first—while the first day has plenty of time, we need to make more preparations."

Lin Yao asked, "What preparations?"

At this moment, Ying Chenlin suddenly rushed upward, followed closely by several large tentacles. "Let's kill more squids. These squids are good."

---

In the live broadcast outside the arena, people watched as KID played with Stealthy Squids on the sea. Other teams avoided pollutants, while they killed pollutants before moving.

[Are Class A squids so easy to kill?]

[No? Squids are soft-bodied animals, and they seem to have fiber protection on their bodies.]

[Didn't you guys notice that Qingf's weapon seems a bit different? He seems to be holding a curved knife? I remember he used to use short blades frequently.]

[That knife looks very sharp.]

On the main stage, the leaders of the Agaman Sea Star Pollution Zone, who were watching the competition, remained calm. Seeing KID clean up pollutants didn't move them. The Agaman Pollution Zone had not been open for a long time, and it was a good thing for KID to help clean up some pollutants.

They would bear the consequences of a passive competition themselves. Without capturing the flag points, they wouldn't last today.

Li Jingyan stayed in KID's live broadcast room for a while, then quickly turned to Black Crow's perspective. "Their operational rhythm is faster than last year."

In the official live broadcast room, the perspective had switched to Black Crow's view. The God's-eye perspective showed pollutants surrounding the area, and the central sea area had fewer pollutants. YDS and Black Crow targeted different flag points in the central sea area, but the distances to the flag points were not far apart. When they entered the middle area, the two teams confronted each other from a distance.