When Jiang Simiao saw these rules, his head hurt. "The Dawn Galaxy is really going all out this time. No wonder they chose a pollution zone like the Kemudi Cave. It's impossible to implement these rules in a big pollution zone."

Gu Xiaotian, after reading the rules, happily said, "Huh? If everyone is separated, isn't that very favorable for us? Brother Lin and the others aren't afraid of solo battles!"

"Not necessarily advantageous," Shen Xingtang said. "The mecha point distribution has a certain factor, and there is also the factor of search points. These are two parallel rule systems. If other teams turn the tables and use one mecha to attract your attention, then try to get search point scores?"

In the Gale, Qi Sicheng, seeing this, frowned slightly. "These rules are not easy to play."

Zhao Lejie, seeing this, said, "Didn't they say it might adopt the rule of forcing battles? How did it turn into a battle of wits?"

"How is it not a forced battle? The league is running two parallel rule systems. In the field, there are 24 mechas. Apart from your own team, there are only 18 mecha points in total. The remaining points are from 10 search points. Winning is impossible with just search points or mecha points. To win, you need both," said the coach of the Wind team seriously. "This not only forces mecha pilots into battles for points but also increases the strategic nature within the arena. Although the match is said to be 72 hours, it can end prematurely!"

....

Inside the arena, all mecha pilots, after noticing their situation, subconsciously observed the surroundings and then began reading the rule book.

The six mechas of the Black Crow team separated. While other mecha pilots were taking action and exploring, the six mechas of the Black Crow team remained still. Everyone quietly waited for instructions on the channel.

Wen Yi, the captain of the Black Crow team and also the commander, observed the entire rule set calmly. He lit up the coordinates of friendly mechas on the radar and marked several areas on the radar. "Medic, come to me first for assembly. Other mechas have self-preservation control capabilities. Assembling will slow down our search for search points. Find according to the areas I've designated. Fight only when necessary."

[BZZL1 has started to assemble.]

[Giant Bear is also assembling.]

[It seems like Black Crow is not assembling; they are searching for search points.]

[What is KID doing?]

[They seem to be staying in place.]

The participating mecha pilots don't have a god's eye view, but all the spectators outside can see the coordinates of all mechas and the search points scattered around them. When they noticed the actions of other mecha pilots, they also observed the orderly movements of the Black Crow. Black mechas moved through the darkness, and their searchlights flickered. The other three teams of mecha pilots had already taken action.

However, these mecha pilots were thinking too simplistically about the situation in the Kemudi Cave.

The KID team, several mechas from KID, were repeatedly hitting walls.

The reason the Kemudi Cave set the condition of being a maze was that this underground space was a complete maze!

The Kemudi Cave was a massive maze filled with caves. While the radar could be used, it was not a navigational map. It could only show you the coordinates of teammates, unable to display on which level they were on in the same coordinates.

This led to many mecha pilots, originally focusing on their teammates' coordinates, repeatedly hitting walls while searching for their teammates' coordinates.