The abandoned city, the continuous spacing of floors, when the map refreshed from the radar, Ying Chenlin's first impression was that this area was very suitable for dividing the battlefield.

"Qingfeng can run because he can hide easily. Tanks move slowly, and if Huo Ge goes up, he can only endure it. And we've just consumed two waves; there should be alert mechas inside." Ying Chenlin glanced at the positions of Huo Yan and Lin Yao, forming two diagonals. "We can fight, but we're at a bit of a disadvantage."

As soon as the disadvantage was mentioned, KID's group immediately perked up their ears.

After careful consideration, Ying Chenlin suggested, "It's too disadvantageous to fight now. Shouldn't we fatten up a bit?"

---

In the live stream, upon realizing that KID had consecutively launched two attacks, the audience finally understood that KID wasn't being reckless; he was actually playing tactically.

In KID's live stream room, there were originally many people who came because of Sink's reputation, but Sink was a solo player. Transitioning to team battles with mechas was unfamiliar to many who had heard of him but hadn't watched his games.

Solo and team battles are two different projects. Solo battles focus on individual skill, while team battles focus on teamwork. Many had heard of Sink's fame and acknowledged his skill but were skeptical of him using an attack medic mecha. Now, everyone discovered that this solo king of the Star Alliance not only excelled individually but also harmoniously integrated into the chaotic KID team in the Dawn League.

[Sink is quite impressive.]

[Who said Sink couldn't coordinate with an attack medic mecha?]

KID's lineup appeared chaotic, but in reality, three ranged mechas were in high positions, and the other three melee mechas were all hiding between the high and low floors of the abandoned city. Ji Qingfeng's previous commotion was significant. When he ran, he deliberately went to tricky locations, causing the floors in the front area to be uneven, creating many new cover spots. This provided more significant security for KID's melee mechas' movements.

Smoke, obstacles, high-ground sniping...

This mixed together into a typical fishing strategy!

Moreover, the fish being baited didn't realize they were being baited; they thought it was another mecha team deliberately targeting from a different direction.

Looking back at the red-and-white medic mecha in the shadows, now others had nothing to say. As soon as they saw his cannon move slightly, everyone instinctively felt that he was about to target someone again.

[...I remember when Sink played in the Dawn Star System league, someone seemed to have commented on him.]

[His eyes are like eagle eyes. In solo battles, the mechas he locked onto basically had no chance.]

[Now in team battles, it seems like mechas locked onto by him also...]

In the Keze Floating Island pollution area, Jiang Yu and his friend sat in the audience, and his focus was on KID4122's live stream. Being present at the scene allowed them to feel the atmosphere more vividly, and he naturally heard the private discussions around him.

The moment he saw Sink, he knew that the repairman he had met at the Qiu Jin Base was the other party. There were a lot of fans specially coming for Sink, but they had little overlap with single-player fans. The various rules of team battle matches were different from those of solo players.