Ying Chenlin explained, "The Compressed Storm ability is more suitable for control-type weapons, but it's not impossible to use. I checked all the information about the Wind Falcon on the Star Network, broke down and analyzed its ability, and found that it mainly compresses flowing wind, causing a burst or even widespread effects within a limited range."

You Su's attention focused on the charging speed. "The charging speed has decreased."

"Yes, because for this weapon, I adopted an energy-saving setting. Its power mainly comes from wind energy and the mecha's energy," Ying Chenlin said. Knowing that the Wind Falcon's Compressed Storm ability had the capability to capture the surrounding wind, this compressing feature was too wasteful not to use. "You like high-charge sniper cannons. With abundant wind energy around, this weapon can save energy and reduce charging time, allowing you to fire more shots."

Theo, hearing this, nodded in agreement. "Yes, You Su just loves firing recklessly!"

You Su glanced at Theo when he spoke.

Theo retorted, "What? Did I say something wrong again?"

You Su didn't bother with Theo and looked down at the weapon.

This weapon not only utilized wind as an energy source for energy efficiency but also had a delayed attack effect. The compressed wind energy released upon hitting could act like a sharp blade, causing a subsequent delayed attack around the mecha's body.

Ying Chenlin explained, "The Wind Falcon's ability is a compressed burst. I added a delay to it. It only triggers after hitting the target."

After Ying Chenlin finished introducing the weapon, he slightly turned his gaze toward the silent man beside him.

These were the adjusted data, and initially, due to uneven parts, the charging speed of this weapon didn't reach its optimal level. He adjusted it based on You Su's operating habits. Improving the charging speed might change his operating rhythm, and he wondered if You Su would be comfortable with this kind of weapon.

The man's expression was stern. Accustomed to his lazy appearance, Ying Chenlin felt a bit uneasy seeing his serious expression when examining the details of the weapon. Yet, upon closer observation, he noticed that You Su's silent and reserved demeanor resembled Lin Zhongjiang more when he was quiet.

He couldn't help but glance at him a few more times.

You Su finished reviewing all the data. The power of this weapon was not as high as the weapon that Theo had discarded, but considering its basic attributes and functionality, this should be the fastest-charging sniper cannon in the current Dawn Galaxy Mecha Alliance.

As he was about to flip to the next page, his peripheral vision caught sight of the man standing next to him.

Because of the discussion on the data board, the two were standing very close.

Almost if You Su moved his hand a few centimeters, it would touch Ying Chenlin's shoulder. You Su did not shift his gaze, and when he looked into the other's eyes, he inexplicably stood a bit straighter. "It's good."

Ying Chenlin was slightly stunned. After careful consideration, he asked, "Is there something you're not satisfied with in the details?"

Upon hearing You Su's response, Theo, who was listening, immediately followed, dissatisfied, "What do you mean by 'it's good,' You Su? You can't speak like that. This weapon is much cooler than my previous one! No need for further adjustments! You Su, let's go with this one!"

"Chenlin! This one!"

Ying Chenlin couldn't hear Theo's words. He just looked at You Su, waiting for his answer.