Seeing Ying Chenlin walking from the photo to the end of this virtual screen wall, also following, You Su walked over. When he thought Ying Chenlin would look at the information on the other side, he found Ying Chenlin stopped at the end of the virtual screen, seemingly fixating his gaze on a certain point.

The virtual screen at the end was almost entirely destroyed, with only black blocks left in the mixed and blurry information.

You Su watched as Ying Chenlin's gaze remained fixed and didn't leave, "What do you see?"

Ying Chenlin's hand hovered at the very end of the text information, "Here."

Looking at the end, it was a signed message.

When You Su saw the information at the end, his brows furrowed tightly, "Ying."

Koria Pollution Zone C-147 Station Chief—Ying.

The latter part of the name was conveniently blocked by the color blocks, and only the information that this station's original chief was surnamed Ying was visible.

"Is it related to you?" You Su asked.

Ying Chenlin did not respond. His gaze lingered on the character "Ying" for a few seconds, then suddenly looked towards the only console in the hall. He didn't hesitate and ran straight towards it.

The console was covered in layers of dust, as if no one had set foot in this place for many years. The portraits on the portrait wall, the Shi surname signature in the bulletin information, and the connection with Yu, who had been responding since near the Restricted Zone, made Ying Chenlin think that all these were related. However, he didn't know where these connections were leading.

Is Yu related to this place? Or is it that his parents, who had never appeared in his memory since childhood, are related to this place?

The external information was too scarce. To understand more, they could only rely on the station's system.

However, when Ying Chenlin touched the start button on the console, a startup platform suddenly appeared in front of him, displaying a series of special characters, asking for an access password.

Looking at these familiar characters, Ying Chenlin was suddenly stunned. He recognized these characters; this was the access algorithm used by Yu to initialize the system.

-*-

In the station's control room, the layout of the main building inside the station was not complicated. The two quickly arrived at the station's control room. However, before entering the control room, Huo Yan's hand blocked in front of Qi Sicheng. "Captain Qi, how about I go in alone?"

Qi Sicheng looked at Huo Yan, "When I entered with you, I was prepared to share responsibility with you."

The Restricted Zone was already shrouded in secrecy. Since they teleported in, the attitude of the Koria Management Bureau and the actions of the Border Army pointed out the close relationship between this place and the management bureau and the border army. In such a secretive place, staying operational in the Restricted Zone's station was undoubtedly not simple.

The most sensible approach would be to bypass this station directly, not minding anything, and find the entrance and exit of the Restricted Zone by detouring. After that, the Border Army and the Management Bureau's pursuit would, at most, be considered a violation of entering the Restricted Zone.

Qi Sicheng observed that the facilities of this station had not been renovated. Many facilities had already fallen behind in connection with the outside world, indicating that, apart from the outer shielding system of the Restricted Zone, the management bureau or the border army had not entered this station for a long time and had not renovated it.