"This is hilarious, the people from the First Star Region can't say a word."

"I heard that several mechas have too high damage levels, and the medical mechas can't handle it. Now they can only return to the management bureau for repairs."

Seeing this situation, everyone in the Dawn System felt particularly relieved for some reason.

"I suddenly feel like the 10 energy cannons didn't explode enough."

"If it were me, I would add two more, preferably to blow all the people from the First Star Region back."

"I agree."

Hearing these words, Zhang Ge and the Alliance personnel responsible for writing reports and expense forms said, "..."

In the swamp forest, most of the mechas from the First Star Region were facing varying degrees of damage. The medical mechas accompanying the team had already initiated medical procedures, assisting several mechas in urgent damage repairs.

For mechas with moderate damage, they could recover 5%-10% through the medical mechas' maintenance. However, for mechas with damage levels exceeding 60%, they could only return to the Koria main planet base or the management bureau for replacement or repair.

"Vice Captain Bai, how should we handle this now?" A mecha pilot next to Bai Xuyan couldn't help looking at the leader of the First Star Region. They hadn't suffered such a loss since they started the mission, and being reduced to such a state by a mere eighth-ranked team made them feel embarrassed.

"They're not far from us. We can intercept them if we go now."

"If we don't bring KID's people back, we won't be able to suppress them."

Bai Xuyan didn't say anything, looking at the radar information on the mecha. The reactions of the two S-level pollutants were still there, and KID was also with the pollutants. The timing of such an explosion was definitely calculated by KID. Otherwise, they wouldn't dare to trigger an explosion in the swamp environment, indicating that KID might have figured out the ability of that S-level mother mantis.

Was it a coincidence? Bai Xuyan didn't believe in coincidences.

But he was not sure about KID's current progress. He noticed that KID's position had not moved.

The signals on the radar had not disappeared, indicating that KID's team hadn't been able to deal with that ability crystal yet.

Bai Xuyan couldn't abandon the spatial displacement ability crystal that was about to be in his hands. Even if he lost one or two mechas, it was understandable for the importance of this ability crystal. "One team goes around, the displacement distance of that pollutant seems to be fixed, about 15 kilometers each time. KID hasn't moved, indicating that dealing with that mother mantis may take some time."

"Split into two teams—one continues to chase KID, and the other goes around to block him from behind."

-

15 kilometers away, KID and the others had already landed on the forest floor. When they landed, they paid special attention to the position of the mother mantis, trying to keep it away from the water to prevent the king worm inside from escaping.

You Su asked, "We just smashed 10 energy cannons. Do we have enough energy now?"

"We do, I brought a lot when I left," Ying Chenlin said. "Don't worry, you'll have enough energy for your cannons."

You Su raised an eyebrow slightly. "What's the plan now?"

Ying Chenlin had Le Xi use water bullets not to hit the opponent's mechas directly. While hitting them would be ideal, if that wasn't possible, they aimed to splash water onto the mechas.