"White Team, sorry."

"KID's position hasn't changed. Is there a problem?"

Bai Xuyan asked, "Are you saying they used weapons to bombard the forest pollutants and attracted them to you?"

"Yes, we still need to be cautious of their weapons. They are a bit chaotic in their approach."

Other mecha pilots from GBK said, "This is inside the forest, and they are also in the forest. Using weapons is asking for trouble, especially in the air where they can deal with you."

The team leader's face looked awkward.

"You should be grateful that they couldn't handle those two pollutants. They can't move, they're probably trapped in the swamp."

Bai Xuyan, in the process of fast flight, was analyzing the radar map sent from the Bureau. Obviously, KID had not moved for a long time, and there were only two possibilities for this: either the other party intentionally set a trap, or they were unable to move.

Apparently, under the current circumstances of scattered forces, Dawn would not choose the former. It could only be the latter, that another pollutant had brought trouble to KID. The movement of mechas left traces, but in the radar information they captured, KID's displacement was equivalent to none, as if they were stuck in one place, unable to move a long distance.

At least from the information currently available on the radar, this spatial displacement ability crystal was very powerful, and the other unknown ability crystal was no less potent.

"White Team, Swift Wind also turned off the mecha signal."

"Do we need to go for the second plan? Guard against Swift Wind's encirclement?"

Bai Xuyan said, "Ignore Swift Wind. Qi Sicheng is smart, they won't come to rescue KID."

What surprised Bai Xuyan was that KID could actually hold off two teams with just a few people. This gave him a new understanding of the base of Sirius. However, this kind of team couldn't make it to the Star Alliance Tournament, there were still too many shortcomings.

Thinking of the recent incident where he was tricked by Shen Xingtang at the auction in Sirius, Bai Xuyan's eyes slightly darkened. "Don't be polite with KID."

The mechas turned around the forest, and they saw KID's coordinates right in front of them.

The signals around the mechas started to change significantly. Bai Xuyan told the others to spread out, trying not to enter the field of the spatial displacement pollutant. Several mechas turned a corner, and from a distance, they saw KID trapped in the swamp.

Bai Xuyan was about to get closer when suddenly he saw a control mecha through the scope. The next second, before they could get closer, the control mecha, as if to prevent them from approaching, actually fired a few water cannons in their direction.

"KID noticed us!"

"Be careful of the water cannons from the control mecha. They dare not use sniper rifles, so they can only use water cannons." Bai Xuyan saw that most of KID's mecha was in the swamp and also saw the mother mantis subdued in the swamp. He furrowed his brows slightly, "Is it actually a mantis?"

Everything went according to his expectations. He ordered, "Keep the artillery in the rear for support, don't make a move, sneak up and assess the situation. Others, spread out, first determine the situation of the pollutants."

The two original teams of mecha pilots rushed up, seeing the annoying water bullets. The mecha pilots looked at the control mecha pilot in the swamp. Could this mecha pilot think that using these water bullets could block them and buy time for their escape?