Lin Yao greeted warmly, "Sister Tang! We're back!"

Shen Xingtang's gaze swept over each person, finally seeing You Su's cockpit open. When the other party came out, he was still supporting someone. The person he was holding seemed to have lost consciousness, leaning entirely on him, all supported by You Su's one hand.

Jiang Simiao walked up with concern. "Be careful when you get down."

You Su came down with one hand holding the person. After landing, he noticed the gazes of others.

He adjusted his position, holding the person horizontally. "Fainted. Probably need the doctor to take a look."

Shen Xingtang said, "I've already contacted the doctor. Now, come with me to the medical room."

Other members of KID spoke up, "Ah! We'll go too."

"Go where? The medical room is full of people now, going there will make it difficult for the doctors. You guys need to queue up for the physical examination later. Do you understand?" Jiang Simiao stopped them. "You'll have to queue up for the checkup like other mecha pilots. You know!"

Just as he finished speaking, he saw Lin Yao walking towards the mecha's storage compartment. "What are you guys doing?"

Ji Qingfeng, limping, bounced over there. "It takes a long time to queue up! We'll calculate our loot first."

As more and more mecha pilots returned to the Qiu Jin Management Bureau, those who came out of the cockpits were already exhausted, chatting as they walked.

"I want to take a bath when I get back. I feel like my whole body stinks now."

"I want to eat something good."

"I won't enter the pollution zone for the next six months. I'm about to throw up my whole person." Hu Luobu in front was dizzy. "I feel like my right hand is as heavy as if it's filled with molten iron. It's too heavy."

Zhao Lejie: "Whether we go into the pollution zone or not, don't forget the league is still ongoing. You guys haven't finished this match yet."

Hu Luobu: "Is it interesting to harm me? Didn't your Gale team have to play too?"

Zhao Lejie: "..."

"Oh, right, Gale and YDS will continue the league, right?"

"Really? Qiu Jin has become like this, can the league still continue?"

"I guess it can't be played. Too many mechas are damaged, and repairs will take time."

The question of whether the league could continue was no longer a topic that mecha pilots wanted to discuss. Anyone facing continuous battles against thousands of pollutants for three or four days would likely feel nauseous, especially in a tireless battle, one wave after another. Most mecha pilots in the Dawn Galaxy had never experienced such intense combat. Once they knew the black hole was dead, everyone relaxed and just wanted to eat, sleep, and take a bath.

The landing pad in Qiu Jin was almost full of mechas. As mecha pilots walked past, heading to the medical room for checkups, they passed a corner of the landing pad and saw several red mechas parked there. On the ground, countless materials were laid out, and several mecha pilots in combat suits were picking and choosing inside.

Passing mecha pilots: "...?"

"Why are they so happy?"

Hu Luobu: "Can't they handle the materials in their own base?"

Zhao Lejie, unable to face these poor guys, didn't understand. "Isn't it? Can't you process the materials and go back to your own base?"

Lin Yao looked up at his words. "No, if we share the loot later, our storage compartments won't be enough."