In his field of vision, the propulsion flames under the black-red mecha completely disappeared. Without the support of the thruster, the mecha fell like a puppet with a broken string from the high altitude, straight into the mountains. The same scene appeared before You Su again. He quickly flew over, reaching the mecha just before it collided with the mountain. He grabbed the entire mecha.

Theo: "It's heavy!!!"

You Su said coldly, "Hold on."

The mecha's reverse thruster was pulled to the maximum by You Su, and with Yuan, they crashed through the side of the dense forest on the mountainside. Each tree provided significant cushioning, and finally, with the mecha, they landed on the mountainside.

The KID's channel was filled with inquiries from teammates, but there was no response from Ying Chenlin. Even the faint sound of breathing had disappeared. You Su opened the mecha's communication system and signaled Yuan, but there was no response. "Theo."

Theo was fumbling around, "I'm looking for... his signal is too weak! I'm trying my best!"

It seemed to have captured a weak signal, desperately listening to the sound of the mecha, and hastily said, "There's a response, but the sound is too weak. At this rate, the signal will disappear!"

You Su looked at the surrounding scene and said, "Open the cockpit."

Theo was stunned, "Ah! It's an exposed environment here!"

You Su said, "Tell that mecha to open its cockpit!"

"This this this!! You gave me too little time!" Theo crazily sent open-cockpit commands to the channel of the just-sent distress signal. "They didn't respond to me. What if they don't open—Oh? It opened?"

You Su pressed the command to forcefully open the cockpit, completely exposing Theo to the external environment. After coming out of the cockpit, he quickly climbed to Yuan's cockpit position. Just as he climbed onto the cockpit, he noticed that the cockpit had lifted to a certain extent. Immediately, he forcefully opened the outer armor of the cockpit, revealing the condition inside.

Ying Chenlin's spiritual power was only A-class, and it was probably a forced connection with the S-class empathetic link. A-class spiritual power entering an S-class mecha was like pouring water into a leaking cup. He had to continuously pour spiritual power into it to stabilize the activation of the S-class mecha. However, such empathy was excessive consumption.

How could A-class spiritual power easily activate an S-class mecha? If spiritual power couldn't be provided continuously, even the activation of an S-class mecha wouldn't be stable.

Inside the cockpit, the sympathetic nerves connecting the mecha pilot had all dispersed.

"Ying Chenlin?" You Su asked.

The guy lying inside had completely lost consciousness, showing no response.

Without hesitation, You Su entered the cockpit, took out the team jacket from the storage, and without a word, wrapped Ying Chenlin up. When he was about to leave, he noticed that the anti-interference system in the cockpit was turned on. On the light screen in the field of vision, several words appeared:

[Take him away, thank you]

Theo: "You Su, You Su, Yuan just talked to me. It said for us—"

"I know." With one hand holding the person, You Su wrapped the outer jacket tightly around him. Grabbing the edge of the cockpit, he pulled away.

Once out of the cockpit, he jumped from Yuan to Theo's side. Just as he was about to enter the cockpit, he saw the mecha that hadn't completely disappeared. He frowned slightly, hooked out the mecha key from Ying Chenlin's collar, invaded with powerful spiritual power, and then met resistance from the original owner of the key's spiritual power. "Withdraw the spiritual power."