On the contrary, those sounds do not affect him at all. His hand penetrates the corroded metal nerves and fluid with precision, finding the almost inaccessible latch that has been corroded. Once touched, he decisively uses the other hand to pry off the mechanical pliers, and the armor plate pulls the metal nerves down from a high place.

People watching the scene on the screen are amazed at his skillful and quick dismantling work.

The entire repairman hangs on the periphery of the cockpit, without any auxiliary tools. All dismantling operations revolve around the mecha, relying solely on his legs wedged in various crevices of the mecha.

The message from the rescue team has been sent to the control room console. The repairman will arrive at the scene in about ten minutes, requesting on-site staff to perform simple cleaning to save time. When the purification device is brought over, there are already about ten corroded armor plates on the ground.

"So fast?" The staff rushes to the monitor. Ying Chenlin has not removed all the armor plates but has opened a gap on the side of the cockpit where three people can pass through. At this moment, only the last armor plate remains in this gap.

Looking at the last armor plate in front of him, Ying Chenlin raises his eyes slightly to look up.

Several mechas are mixed in the pile of pollutants, and the red and white figures are very prominent.

The staff, seeing this, finds that Ying Chenlin's actions have stopped. "Mr. Ying?"

In the control room, the old man sees this and says, "He won't be able to continue dismantling."

Another staff member said, "Is it a lack of tools?"

"No," Old Qiu looks at the young man in the picture. From his choice to dismantle the side to now, almost all the operations are perfect. It can be said that there are hardly any flaws, "There are enough toolsartillery the key is the surrounding environment."

"Do you see it up there? Mecha pilots find it challenging to control their positions in battle. Impact like before can even cause the internal antenna pole to break. Repairing by a repairman is a very delicate job, especially now with corrosive liquid appearing inside the mecha. Have you considered the situation where vibration during the dismantling process may cause the corrosive fluid to flow into the cockpit?"

The staff member is stunned.

The mecha pilot inside the cockpit only wears a combat suit, which can resist pollution but may not resist corrosion.

If the liquid flows backward, the internal mecha pilot will be corroded.

Old Qiu looks at the young man and says, "So he won't be able to continue... we can only wait for the rescue team to arrive."

The battle in the field is still ongoing, not only around the base but also the battle above is particularly intense.

Pollutants in the high sunlight faintly hide, and the huge S-level pollutant blocks more than half of the field of vision. There are also many A-level pollutants that have come along with it. Ji Qingfeng finally managed to snatch back the giant wolf corpse belonging to KID from the pollutant that didn't play by the rules, only to be knocked far away by the pollutant.

Manipulating Theo to hover around, You Su smashes one pollutant after another, aiming at the scene below the defense system. The damaged mecha stays in place, and the repairman in protective clothing looks up. You Su's aiming motion slightly stops.

Under the protective suit, the repairman gestures slightly, pointing to the damaged mecha under his feet.

"You Su, what are you doing over there?" Ji Qingfeng flies back, sweeping away the pollutants around.