Lin Yao swept a glance, "What was that bear we just passed by called? It looked robust! It seems quite valuable."

"Valuable? Just cut it down, Yao Bao. Don't forget our hardships just because we have sponsors now," Ji Qingfeng said, looking in his direction. "...It's right in front of us. We can't just let it pass, can we?"

"Now that we're first in points, let's maintain our glory. We'll deal with the fight after that." Huo Yan commanded, "As for the pollutants, take away any we pass by."

KID's team exchanged glances. In the Fiyalge polluted zone, which is usually not open, there are some resources that are not available outside. They need to cover the cost of coming in and going out.

Ji Qingfeng said, "Last time when we were discussing strategies, didn't Chenlin mention that wolves and some giant trees were rare here?"

Deer Creek corrected, "Forest wolves and flying giant trees."

Sitting in the mecha, Yu Su suddenly remembered when he went to the repair room to see Theo last time. It seemed that he heard Ying Chenlin telling Shen Xingtang that they lacked materials. "Since we're here, let's take them all back. Those two S-level psychic crystals need materials, right?"

As a result of KID's recklessness, they secured a score of 7 before the end of the first 24 hours, leaping to the top of the scoreboard. Just when the audience thought KID would continue to charge forward, KID changed. Instead of seeking battles, they started strolling through the polluted zone.

This change was too obvious. Clearly, they were fierce the day before, but the next day, the entire team visibly slowed down. They even had time to clean pollutants in the Fiyalge polluted zone?

The staff, witnessing this scene, didn't know how to handle it. "This? Director, should we stop them?"

The head of the race committee saw this situation. "Stop this? How?"

The Fiyalge polluted zone itself is difficult to clear. During the open period of the league every year, all pollutants cleared by the participating teams are considered the team's possessions. Generally, teams are busy with the matches and end up clearing pollutants incidentally. They didn't expect someone would openly, in front of everyone in the league, kill pollutants and even dig for materials.

Because the commotion was a bit too loud, a team passed by them, thinking that KID was in a fierce battle. They didn't take the risk of joining and chose to bypass the scene. While KID enjoyed killing pollutants, intense conflicts erupted in other parts of the polluted zone.

BZZL1 eliminated two teams in a leap, securing the top spot on the third day.

The commentator was at a loss for words. "Currently, the team ranking first is BZZL1! They dropped to second place previously!"

In the arena, KID and his team finished off the bear, caught the wolf, and now looked determinedly at the unique plant-type pollutant in the Fiyalge polluted zone, the [Flying Giant Tree]. This giant tree has high toughness, strong vitality, and is often used as the raw material for a mecha's metal nerves, making it a rare A-level material.

The method of chopping trees was too much, and the alliance had to give KID a tactful reminder:

"[All teams, please actively participate in the match! There are 23 hours left until the end of the battle!]"

"Wow, there's actually a team not actively participating in the match?"

Seeing the reminder, Lin Yao expressed disdain, "This is too careless, must be the team at the bottom of the points."