No support was better than support.

The coach nearby frowned, "This kind of team has a significant advantage on small maps like this."

Hu Luobu said, "Then, we should have blocked their artillery at the beginning of the match, but... no, we couldn't kill him."

In this match, there were at least three long-range core artillery mechas in the central position, including him, Chi Lizi, and the highly skilled artillery mecha pilot ACE, who ranked sixth in the Star Alliance matches. Even with such a siege, they couldn't suppress the artillery mecha pilot.

"Their tactics are very centralized and have significant drawbacks. However, even if we know their drawbacks, as long as we can't overcome the artillery, we can never break this formation."

Ke Lin said, "This kind of individualistic play actually tests the personal qualities of mecha pilots. Look at every step of this match: the artillery's opening, the tank's bait, control of the field of view... and finally, the concealed and close-guard harvest. Think about it; if someone in the middle was eliminated early, their tactics would completely fall apart."

"But there wasn't. All five mechas survived well."

The team's outstanding personal qualities indicated the pilots' strong skills. At least in Ke Lin's league experience, he had never seen a team with such well-rounded individual qualities. This team was either a combination of mecha squads that had never appeared in the Dawn Star System, or it was from other star system teams.

The coach next to him continued, "It seems that we have to keep a close eye on the upcoming elimination matches. Maybe a dark horse will emerge this year."

Hu Luobu carefully recalled the battlefield just now. During a certain period in the middle, he always felt a strange sense of familiarity. "I seem to have seen it somewhere."

Ke Lin frowned at him, "Seen it? But we haven't faced such a team."

Hu Luobu didn't know how to describe it. He couldn't see the details in the images now, but during the battle, he did feel this way: "I always feel familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen it."

He was sure he hadn't seen this tactic before, but why did he have this familiar feeling?

---

In the KID Base, KID and the others, who had just finished the match, exited the virtual warehouse in high spirits.

Lin Yao said, "I think my last extreme flying kick was especially cool."

"Yeah, I only felt that my Bind Lock was done exceptionally well." Ji Qingfeng reminisced narcissistically, "One bind, one strike, and then another one. I dream of killing a artillery mecha like this."

When Ying Chenlin just exited the virtual warehouse, he saw Jiang Simiao and Shen Xingtang sitting on the side. Both of them were looking in their direction.

Shen Xingtang smiled at him.

Ying Chenlin inexplicably felt a bit guilty. With a tilt of his head, he saw the virtual screen in the training room replaying their recent battle. "Sorry, the strategy just now was my idea. I didn't intentionally mess things up."

Upon hearing the voice, the mecha pilots, who had been playing around, finally realized. Jiang Simiao had asked them to train in the battlefield, but they ended up playing individually, getting more and more excited. The original tactics hadn't been practiced at all.

Jiang Simiao raised his glasses, smiling, "Well done."

The KID team instantly got goosebumps. Having been used to Jiang Simiao's cold expression all this time, it was a 'rare' sight to see him smiling.