Ying Chenlin was momentarily stunned. With a slight interruption in his concentration, the floating variant crystal suddenly sank and fell into his palm, and the light from the mech disappeared.

"Driving a mech above one's level is possible, but it requires a large amount of psychic power to support it."

The voice of the border army medic was close when he spoke a while ago. Ying Chenlin clenched the variant crystal, seemingly realizing something.

The repair room was quiet. When You Su pushed open the door, he didn't see Ying Chenlin but saw repair robots running around the room. His gaze swept over other places, finally looking at a distant illuminated screen, indicating someone was inside.

The prototype of weapon sketches was still on the program table, showing that someone had been sitting here designing weapons not long ago.

Theo said, "Shen Xingtang said to let us use that space-enhanced variant crystal. Why didn't you agree?"

"That variant crystal is a space-enhanced dual-attribute. Space is a closed space, and the enhancement is also strenghtening to the space. Where do you think it's useful to mount it on your weapon?"

This space-enhanced variant crystal was found to inherit the main attribute of the S-grade Sand Lizard after inspection. Space meant creating a closed space centered around it, and the other attribute was enhancement. This enhancement's applicable range was only inside the created space.

If mounted on a weapon, the space range would definitely not be as vast as summoned by the Sand Lizard. For a long-range artillery mech, this kind of space would be useless. To take advantage of its enhanced features, one would have to be trapped inside the created space.

The freedom was not high, and the risk of being attacked first was possible.

Theo analyzed, "But it's a pity!"

It wasn't that much of a pity. S-grade variant crystals were indeed rare, but he had seen two in a row since he came to KID.

You Su covered the sketches on the table. "You said something wrong before."

Theo asked, "?"

You Su said, "The feng shui of Sirius is indeed good, at least KID's luck is better than ours."

Theo questioned, "But is there still time for the competition? Aren't your mecha all broken?"

When Ying Chenlin pushed open the door, he saw someone on the high program platform. He paused for a moment and saw the other person's gaze meet his.

Before Ying Chenlin could speak, You Su spoke first, "Are you done?"

"Yeah." Ying Chenlin returned to the program table with a repair kit, and seeing You Su not moving, his gaze suddenly stopped at the necklace around You Su's neck. It was a deep black mech necklace, and the necklace was slightly glowing, indicating that the energy was sufficient, and the intelligence was in the activated state.

This mech pilot in front of him possessed an S-grade intelligent mech and was also an S-grade psychic user.

Noticing Ying Chenlin's gaze, You Su took off his necklace and handed it to him.

Ying Chenlin was slightly stunned. "Is this for me?"

"Aren't you the mechanic in the base?" You Su asked. "Can you repair an S-grade mech?"

What You Su said in the pollution zone wasn't a joke, he did intend to hand Theo over to Ying Chenlin for repairs.

"Wait a moment." Ying Chenlin suddenly thought of something, quickly turned around, and ran to the laboratory that he had just left.