Chapter 647. Sierra Flirting. Angel's eight level.

Start from the beginning

The very long and prickly white voluminous hair added a feral touch to her beauty, and the natural smirk made her look predatory, while her confident gait added to her charm.

Her body was curvy, and her tall stature made the aura around her feel oppressive.

Unlike our girls, Sierra had been roaming in the wild for hundreds of years, which increased that feral aura in her, and with her current middle-level Divine Rank bloodline, her attractiveness index was off the charts.

'Where did she appear from...'

Sierra arrived before Zephyrith without breaking eye contact and smiled. "Lady Zephyrith, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Zephyrith felt fleeting shyness, but she quickly placed it under control. 'Dangerous...'

She looked at Sierra with an interested gaze and asked. "A pleasure, indeed. What's your name? I don't recall someone like you."

Sierra smiled. "It's not rare that you don't know about me. My name is Sierra, without a surname." Sierra extended her beautiful hand with long and slim fingers and asked. "How about going to the inn over there to chat?"

Zephyrith's red eyes moved to the hand and felt tempted. Her periphery caught another woman, and she looked sideways. When she saw Evelyn, something clicked in her mind, and she remembered where she read the name Sierra. 'Wait, Sierra... I've heard this name in a report. Isn't she the guardian beast of the Astral Sky Sect? I remember in the report that her relationship with Evelyn, one of Yasenia's main human lovers, was quite close.'

Evelyn smiled politely. "Lady Zephyrith, regardless of our clan disputes, how about we leave that aside and chat leisurely? You've probably been working all day long, and a small break would hurt nobody. Sierra here had been interested in you for a while."

Sierra patted Evelyn's butt with her fluffy white tail, but she didn't deny it.

Of course, Evelyn intended to be an excellent wingman for her partner, so she spoke as such.

Zephyrith saw the small interaction and found it amusing. "Sure, let's go talk." Then, she walked to Sierra's side and looked up at her with interest. "I might be able to squeeze some information out of you~, fufufu."

Sierra looked at her and grinned back without fear. "Try it, then. Let's see if you can squeeze hard enough."

Zephyrith hooked her arm with Sierra and laughed.

The three of them spent the rest of the day together, only returning when it was dinner time. Sierra invited her, but Zephyrith shook her head with reluctance. "Sorry, Sierra. But we are still of different factions. It was an interesting day, though."

Sierra nodded and stepped forward to hug her. Zephyrith was stunned when the tall body surrounded her. "See you later, then."

Sierra's mouth was at a perfect height to whisper in Zephyrith's wolf ear, making them twitch.

Then, the tall wolf-woman turned around with Evelyn and walked away with a straight back.

She naturally understood Sierra's intentions since the beginning, and she was interested in listening, but she didn't expect to feel so comfortable in Sierra's presence.

Zephyrith looked at Sierra's back with a complicated gaze and sighed, shaking her head. 'Such a shame... Sadly, our Fates might never interlock together...'

Then, like mist, Zephyrith disappeared.

Two days later, Yasenia was sitting cross-legged in her cultivation room, with Angel seated in the hollow of her legs and also cultivating.