Ji Qingfeng: "What else can we do? We did what we had to do."

Lin Yao: "He's right. We did what we had to do."

When Chenlin opened the door, he happened to see Zhao Lejie and Hu Luobu standing at the door.

He nodded slightly as a greeting and then walked towards the room where the doctor was.

Zhao Lejie and Hu Luobu looked at each other, tilted their heads, and saw KID's several mecha pilots standing in a row inside. The beautiful female boss was standing in front of them, holding the newly released mecha damage data sheet.

Noticing the gaze from outside, Shen Xingtang glanced over and looked at Zhao Lejie, "Isn't this Vice Captain Zhao?"

Zhao Lejie inexplicably felt a chill. "Boss Shen, Old Hu and I were just passing by. You can continue."

Shen Xingtang said, "Don't leave yet. Later, help me convey a message to your person in charge. I will go to him later to talk about the matter of the ability crystals."

Zhao Lejie nodded in a hurry, "I will go and tell him."

At the door, Zhao Lejie and Hu Luobu quickly walked away, feeling scared. Wasn't it said that female bosses were usually gentle? Why was KID's boss so temperamental, scolding people so harshly? Isn't it just damaging the mechas? They can be repaired.

After the people left, Shen Xingtang's expression relaxed. She looked at the few mecha pilots who had given her trouble and sighed helplessly, "I can't reason with you. What if something happens to you? If you can avoid risks, avoid them. For that S-class pollutant... although it is indeed valuable."

Lin Yao nodded in agreement, "It's just so close to us, it's a pity not to get it."

Shen Xingtang: "..."

Shen Xingtang frowned and continued, "This time, two S-class ability crystals appeared in the Tianyu Star polluted area, and one of them is an S-class dual-attribute ability crystal. There is a dispute over the ownership of the ability crystals. Later, I need to have a meeting with the heads of other mecha pilots to determine the ownership. We put in the most effort this time, and I will try my best to retrieve both crystals."

The Century Orchid is not a big issue, mainly because there is no competition with Zhao Lejie from the Gale side.

But the Sand Lizard crystal involves too many mecha pilots, and the ownership needs to be determined in a meeting later.

These guys fought desperately for the ability crystals. She had to get her hands on that dual-attribute crystal even if it meant risking her life.

Ji Qingfeng worriedly asked, "Boss, do we have enough money?"

Lin Yao said, "If it's not enough, we still have materials harvested from the mechas. Should we sell them to raise funds?"

Shen Xingtang turned her head at the mention of materials. "Where did you get the materials? How much do you have?"

You Su replied, "Killed on the way, didn't count much."

There were too many materials, and the mechas might not even be able to accommodate them all. Later, some were also placed on the mecha that Huyan and Luxi originally used. They killed the Sand Lizard, harvested a wave, and then used the energy explosion to kill a bunch more. KID and others diligently picked up ability crystals for an hour, reluctantly giving up only when they saw the support mechas from the management bureau arriving.

As for how much they picked up, they themselves didn't have an exact count.

When Ying Chenlin entered the medical room, the Border Army doctor began examining him. They were already aware of his prosthetic situation and proceeded to conduct a comprehensive prosthetic examination.