Ying Chenlin was momentarily stunned. When he lowered his eyes, he saw the brilliance of the mecha disappear, leaving only the storage unit with its cracked shell, breaking even more on the previous cracks. Inside was the S-class dual-attribute ability crystal he obtained in the Banute Pollution Zone.

"Yuan." Ying Chenlin seemed to still feel the recent brief resonance with Yuan. That kind of resonance, originating from the spiritual sea, seemed to exist in every part of his body, but only for a moment. He could recall the long-lost memories from many years ago in a brief moment.

"Huh...?" In the cockpit of the Artillery mecha, Theo's voice sounded puzzled.

You Su asked, "What happened?"

"It seems like my radar sensed the presence of another mecha." Theo's gaze stopped at the internal program console in front of him. The functions of the Artillery mecha were damaged in the recent explosion, and both the positioning system and radar were broken. There was irreversible damage inside, and there was no signal from another mecha.

He corrected himself: "It might be the influence of the explosion wave."

When the smoke cleared, You Su's peripheral vision looked towards Ying Chenlin. The latter's mecha did not move; it still hovered within Huo Yan's protective shield.

His gaze slightly lowered, and he saw the Sand Lizard lying on the ground, with a light knife from the guard mecha still inserted into its blurred and bloody back.

In the complex environment just now, the dynamics that could be captured in the field of vision were very limited. This light knife was accurate and fierce. In other words, before inserting it into the Sand Lizard, Ying Chenlin had at least taken two steps of consideration. The first step was to determine the escape direction of the Sand Lizard, and the second step was to accurately predict its position. This process would not have taken more than 2 seconds.

This was almost an instinctive experience of a mecha pilot, forged through countless battles.

Seeing the Sand Lizard lying still, KID and the others snapped out of their instinctive combat mode. Ji Qingfeng ran over with a tearful tone, picking up the binding lock of his beloved wife. Lin Yao touched the back of his head in confusion: "Huh? Is the Sand Lizard dead like this?"

Huo Yan's shield had already cracked open several huge cracks. The mecha issued a warning of 60% consumption. He laughed, "Well, my shield is broken."

Not only Huo Yan alone, but also the KID mechas located in the central explosion zone all faced up to 40% mech damage. Especially Huo Yan, as a tank mecha, he almost bore the maximum impact from the front during the wave of explosions.

Lü Xi looked at the Sand Lizard below: "It seems inherently weak..."

In the distance, the space shattered, and the mecha pilots trapped by the Sand Lizard were all released, their gazes straight toward the distance.

"Is everyone from KID still alive after this explosion?"

"Can Fire play like this?"

"This is too terrifying, the fire has spread so far!"

"Quick, rescue them!"

An almost all-encompassing sea of fire covered an area of nearly 3 kilometers. Fortunately, it wasn't the center of the explosion, so the nearby mechas were not severely affected.

"My god..." Zhao Lejie, the closest, looked at the ashen ground. "Damn, all pollutants are burned to death. How powerful is this energy cannon!" Ke Lin crossed the broken air wall to come nearby, seeing the shattered mecha defense shield in the distance. The mecha's interior was still alarming about the excessive energy content in the air. "This is an energy explosion."