Shen Xingtang was stunned, "Is that the only request?"

Ying Chenlin nodded, "I need a lot of high-level materials, and you have the connections."

Shen Xingtang was surprised. Obviously, she didn't expect Ying Chenlin's request to be so low, "You can tell me if you need materials. I can tell you any channels I have. Besides, you are a maintenance engineer in our base, and it's my job as the boss to prepare materials for you."

Ying Chenlin readily agreed, "That's fine."

Fine?! Shen Xingtang was momentarily unsure whether the person in front of her was shrewd or genuinely didn't understand. She was thinking about how to explain the pros and cons to Ying Chenlin, but he walked towards another row of shelves next to her.

"What's wrong?" Shen Xingtang asked.

Ying Chenlin walked to the shelf. He had checked this shelf not long ago. He casually picked up two parts, "These two parts are different models, but you can see that they are processed by two different factories."

Shen Xingtang knew that all the goods here were ones she had brought in, and she knew which part came from which factory.

"The waste parts in your hands come from this factory." Ying Chenlin picked up one and then pointed to the parts on the other side, "And the ones with high pass rates come from this factory."

Different pass rates?!

"How do you evaluate these waste parts according to the mental power polishing standard you mentioned? What about the raw materials of the parts?" Shen Xingtang picked up several parts and asked.

"Mainly two points." Ying Chenlin thought about this issue simply, "One point is to look at the raw materials, and the other is the physical shaping process of the original part processing factory. Good raw materials have a larger upper limit. For example, A-level materials can achieve precision above 60, while B-level materials can only reach 50 at most, and C-level is even lower. On this basis, we need to look at the process of part processing, and the physical shaping step is crucial. If something inside the part is damaged during the physical processing period, its upper limit will be determined."

In simple terms, the better the material and the finer the physical shaping process, the better the quality of these parts. Like the parts in Shen Xingtang's warehouse, they are of average quality, but the craftsmanship of the processing factory is good, so the upper limit that can be achieved through secondary processing reaches this level.

Ying Chenlin suggested politely, "If we find a factory with good and cheap processing technology, we can save some money."

Shen Xingtang immediately understood the key point here. She pondered for a moment before speaking, "I'd like to ask you a question."

Ying Chenlin looked at her with confusion.

Shen Xingtang asked seriously, "Have we met before?"

Ying Chenlin locked eyes with her. Before he could say the words, Shen Xingtang had already continued, patting Ying Chenlin on the shoulder, "I feel like I've seen you before. You look a lot like my long-lost younger brother."

"Come, sis will show you the factory. Whatever materials you need, I'll get them for you."

Seeing the two walking deeper and pushing away the small cart carrying waste parts, Jiang Simiao didn't know why, but he felt that the matter they were discussing might not be a trivial one. He sighed, thinking about following them to see what was going on when his lightbrain rang.

He stopped in his tracks, suddenly remembering something, "Wait, Xingtang! About the new artillery mecha..."

---