"These are KID's people? Are they really qualified for the top 16?"

"Lin Yao and Ji Qingfeng? What's with those two mecha they're using? Do they think they can snatch the psychic crystal from us? They're being overly optimistic."

Xu Yaojun hadn't moved and had been observing everything around him.

"These are the only people KID can muster. Ji Qingfeng is a coward, and Lin Yao is a hothead who just charges forward." Xu Yaojun was positioned in the rear of the mecha and was quite amused by KID's state of decline, "KID's lineup is a mess. Their boss, Shen Xingtang, retired from the battlefield as a repairer. Can we really expect her to manage the team?"

"Oh, by the way, didn't Xu Ge used to be the main player in KID?"

"Now that Xu Ge has left KID, the transfer period is over, and I haven't seen KID hiring new mech pilots. Could it be that they won't be able to field a full team next season?"

They indeed couldn't field a full team.

KID might not even have the money to hire mech pilots. Without mech pilots and repairers, they had the audacity to come into the pollution zone to steal resources.

"Let's deal with the Nine Dragon Vines first. Aim for its roots. When dealing with these plant-based pollutants, we should remove their roots first." Xu Yaojun continued, "Don't be polite with KID's people when they arrive. If it's time to act, act. It's every man for himself here."

KID trying to steal something from him...

It was just an old place that was about to go out of business. It was already merciful not to completely annihilate Ji Qingfeng.

Outside the attack range of the Nine Dragon Vines, two mecha stood together, operating their counter-surveillance systems, closely observing the situation nearby.

KID's two members didn't "flee," but were observing here.

Ji Qingfeng watched DE's arrogant mecha from a distance. "If I had known Xu Yaojun was here, even if I were disabled, I would have brought my mecha."

Lin Yao agreed, "Should we join the fight now?"

Ji Qingfeng swiftly retracted his bravado and said, "There are twelve mecha on the other side. Are we going to be cannon fodder?"

The two of them had been sent on a mission to the Banute pollution zone and had seen the pollution levels far exceeding the standards all around.

The pollution zone requested team assistance, and by default, all profits from pollutant eradication belonged to the team. However, they were the first to arrive at the scene and encountered the Nine Dragon Vines. Shortly after they began, DE's team arrived right behind them, ignoring the principles of first come, first served, and directly forced them out.

They seemed to be showing a very competitive attitude, as if they intended to snatch it.

Ji Qingfeng observed the situation of the Nine Dragon Vines with a slight frown. He felt something was strange. While the Nine Dragon Vines' attack was indeed fierce, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something unusual in the atmosphere around them. Like there was something they hadn't discovered yet.

How could this high-level pollutant like the Nine Dragon Vines be so easily subdued? Being effortlessly suppressed by DE's mecha?

Lin Yao looked at DE's mecha battling the Nine Dragon Vines. "Are we just going to watch them snatch our treasure like this?"

"Don't rush. Why haven't they responded?" Ji Qingfeng sent another communication request to mech KF2456G for the seventh time. "Tang Jie said she found us some help, but no one has shown up for most of the day. Why can't I get through? Is this person busy in the pollution zone?" Lin Yao and the others had been waiting for a long time. "Why don't we just go up there and beat up Xu Yaojun?"