Sinopsis

In the year 1245 of the star calendar, the elite mech athlete [sink] displayed remarkable skills in the S-class competition, setting numerous records. Despite his immense success, he announced his retirement after winning the Grand Slam, leaving countless fans disappointed.

In the same year, a mech maintenance technician from the KID Base team had their medical qualifications revoked due to a violation of league rules. The base owner had no choice but to release a recruitment notice, which instantly sparked controversy within the league.

"What? Recruitment? How much is the salary?"

"Everyone knows KID is very poor, don't bother."

"There are so few maintenance technicians, are you trying to deceive us with this salary?"

Not long after, KID Base managed to recruit a maintenance technician.

The technician wore a cap that concealed their face and loose-fitting long sleeves, with a faint glint of precision mechanical hands visible within the sleeves.

They appeared fragile and delicate, as if they were there to be decorative rather than to repair mecha.

"Is that a prosthetic hand on the right? A mechanical hand? Are you kidding? Can it be precisely calibrated?"

"I doubt they can even lift an external plate."

Two years later, the Mecha League restructured, and team medics were required to participate in battles. KID Club submitted their roster with a new addition, an ID named [Sink].

League members soon realized that KID had not only recruited a maintenance technician but a maintenance technician with an extraordinary combat ability.

.....

Ying Chenlin has been reborn, returning to the age of 18 with genetic mutations. In this year, he had just won the first Grand Slam of the Mecha League and pursued his dreams single-mindedly. However, two years later, he suffered from genetic backlash, leaving him partially disabled and bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

During the most challenging years of his life, KID's owner took him in, gave him an opportunity, and taught him a new trade, pulling him out of the abyss. Starting over, he turned down offers from multiple bases, firmly retired before his body deteriorated completely, and went to the KID Base to apply as a mech maintenance technician.

Repaying kindness, recovering, and starting anew, he had experienced the peak and was determined to reach it again.