131. Sorry 🍪🥛

A.B.'s mom's bakery was about twenty minutes away from his uncle's house. During the drive, he held my hand. I thought he was going to talk until I saw the look on his face. The man smiled the whole time he drove. Is he thinking what I'm thinking? 😙

A.B. parked the car in an empty space before glancing at me. "Ready?"

"Ready," I replied. 

I started to get out the car, but A.B. stopped me. "For now on, I open your door. Always."

I smirked, "Okay." I could get used to this.

A.B. walked around the car and opened my door. He took my hand and helped me out the vehicle.

The bakery was a stand alone building and a decent size. The big blue sign read: ToSon Bakery.

"Tow-sun?" I asked A.B.

"Too-sun," he corrected me. "She was gonna call it Jace's Bakery, but thought maybe I'd want my own business one day and would want to use my own name. So, this bakery is like a dedication to me without using my name."

"Aww, that's so sweet. ToSon..." I smiled as A.B. held the door open for me.

As soon as we walked in, the little girl standing behind the counter shouted, "Aunt Cilla! Jacey is here!" She ran from behind the counter and nearly jumped on A.B. as I took a step back.

"Whoa!" A.B. chuckled before using his strength to pick the girl up. "You getting big! How old are you now?"

The girl laughed, revealing her two front Chiclet teeth.

"Jacey!" She continued, "My birthday is 3 weeks and 2 days away

"Jacey!" She continued, "My birthday is 3 weeks and 2 days away."

"I didn't forget," A.B. told her. "I want you to meet someone." A.B. turned to face me. "Monica, this is my girlfriend Jamie. Jamie, this is my little cousin Monica."

"M-M-Monica?" I could barely get the name out

A.B. looked as if he was holding in a laugh.

"Did you say your girlfriend?" The little girl looked at A.B. with her nose scrunched before rolling her eyes at me.