103. So Not Expected 😱

This morning Monica came in my room just for us to end up in Zeke's room. He was packing his luggage for his business trip. When I think about it, Zeke is just as busy as A.B. is and if A.B. and I become a couple, Monica will definitely be at my house. Hopefully, she's fertile. 

"Jamie!"

"Huh?" I looked at Monica as she held a bottle of water up to me. "Oh. Thank you." I took it.

Monica took a sip of her water. "How long were you daydreaming for? Did you hear anything I said."

"Doubt it," Zeke replied as he zipped his luggage and rolled it towards his bedroom door.

I cut my eyes at him.

Monica walked over to Zeke as he looked at his phone.

"I wish I could go with you," she told him.

Zeke put his phone in his pocket before embracing her. He kissed her lips. "I will be back before you know it. Baby, I'm gonna call and text you like crazy."

"It's not the same when you're here with me."

Eww! I need to exit now. I stood up and walked over to the door.

"Jamie, hold up. I got a surprise for y'all downstairs at the kitchen table," Zeke informed me.

"Okay. I'll be there. I'm just gonna grab from phone really quick."

When I went back to my bedroom, I grabbed my phone off the charger. I checked to see that I had a missed call from my mom, and four texts and a missed called from A.B. I quickly checked the texts messages.

A.B.: You're probably asleep, but I wanted to let you know that I just made it home.

A.B.: I forgot to ask you one more thing? 

A.B.: I'll wait to ask you in-person. Goodnight, Jamie

I smiled as I sent him a text.

Me: You're right. I was knocked out LOL I'm glad you made it home safely. 

Me: I know that you're gonna be super busy, but make sure you take breaks and get plenty of rest. I've learned the importance of sleep with my crazy schedule. 

Me: As you know, today's the day or tonight's the night. Pray for me, please. Ttyl ❤️

I sat on the bed as I called my mom. I put the phone to my ear as it rang.

On the second ring, she answered. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, mama. I had my phone on the charger."

"That's right. I called you, because you got some mail. I've been keeping all your mail in a drawer, but this one seemed really important. It's from some music company."

I said, "You can open it."

"Hold on one second. I'm gonna give the phone to your dad while I go get it."

I smiled, "Okay."

"Good morning, Princess."

"Good morning, daddy. What'cha cooking?" I asked him.

He answered, "Rice, scrambled eggs, pancakes, and sausages. What are you eating this morning?"

"I don't know yet. Daddy, I miss you and mama. I can't wait to go back home."

"We miss you, too. Don't feel bad about anything. We understand. Just don't go too long without calling us."

I nodded my head. "I won't. I love you."