117. On the Go ✏️

A.B. and I spent that day, the next day, and the day after that hanging out and enjoying one anther's company. I ended up packing a big bag and sleeping in my new house. The first two nights, A.B. stayed over. The first night, we made a pallet on the floor in the media room. He slept there while I slept in the chair he bought me. That was the best chair I'd ever slept in. It gives massages, too. The second night, A.B. brought over his air mattress. The floor isn't so kind at his young-old age. His words, not mine. On the night of January 4th, I went back to the Rivers' Residence because Colby sent me my schedule for next week.

On Friday, January 5th, Bridgette was back. I ate a good home-cooked breakfast. Warren joined in on our conversation as I caught them up on Zeke proposing to my cousin and my birthday. Then, I ran into Maximo outside, ready to tell him everything until Monica got out the car looking like a rich man's wife, carrying designer shopping bags.

Maximo sang Happy Birthday to me before handing me a small gift which was a stylish ink pen inside of a fancy case. Then he asked me, "When are you getting married?"

I looked at Monica who wore a huge smile.

"I think she would get married no later than next summer. Some men are slow at getting the hint unlike Zeke. He just knows when, where, how..." Monica shrugged her shoulders. "Forgive me. My mind has been going ever since we started talking about our wedding and honeymoon. Let me tell you, getting married requires a lot of attention to detail."

I folded my arms. "Thank you, Maximo. Bye, Monica." I walked away from them both.

Monica ran after me. "Jamie, wait! I need help with my bags.

I picked up my pace as I ran towards the pool.

I heard bags dropping as Monica's feet traveled closely behind me.

Seconds later, I leaned over the pool's gate, trying to catch my breath. "Okay! I'm tiiied!"

Monica lightly slapped my arm. "Why you make me run for? I just got my hair done?"

I chuckled as I looked at her. She's gonna always be doing way too much.

The weekend came and went like a cool breeze of wind. 

On Monday morning, Rochelle called me because she was back a day early from her vacation, and she learned about everything that happened while she was away.

"Congratulations, Jamie. You can sue Aja Frost and RiSe Records."

"But what about Ricky? He filmed and put the first video on social media. Plus, he made me and my cousin sign a NDA, but Deonte Way and Rival said they didn't have to sign one."

Rochelle inquired, "Really? If you can prove that Ricky released that video, we can sue for defamation of character, because that video made you look like the problem. Do you know who released the longer video?"

"No, but I can speculate."

"Don't. Just as long as it wasn't you," Rochelle stated.

I sighed, "Well, I'm ready to sue now."

"What does your schedule look like this week?" She asked me.

I went to my email and read what was on my schedule for this week.

"Okay. Nothing too crazy. On your interviews, do not mention the party, do not mention Aja Frost nor Ricky Santana. Focus on you and your album."

I nodded my head. "That's my focus from here on out."

"Good."

A few hours later, I was sitting across from two high school students who won their school's talent show by singing my song 'Choose.'"