Chapter 166-All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1&2

April 29th - May 2nd, 2007

Cold Oak, South Dakota

We were on the road to another case, but Dean decided to stop for burgers when we pulled up to the Sunnyside Diner "hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean asked as he handed Sam some money "dude, we're the ones who are gonna have...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We were on the road to another case, but Dean decided to stop for burgers when we pulled up to the Sunnyside Diner "hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean asked as he handed Sam some money "dude, we're the ones who are gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Sam said as he rolled his eyes while Dean grinned, and Sam sighed as he got out of the Impala.

"Hey, see if they've got any pie."'Dean said as Sam glared and shut the door "bring us some pie!" | shouted after him "I love me some pie." Dean sighed to himself as we watched as Sam walked in and talked to a man at the front counter when the radio became static. Dean glanced down and fiddled with it. Then when I looked back up, I realized there was no one in the diner anymore "uh, Dean? Where's Sam?" I asked him as Dean looked up quickly "what?" He asked as he grabbed his gun out of the glove compartment and got out, then he walked around to my door "come on. I'm not letting you disappear on me too." Dean said.

I quickly got out and followed behind Dean. When we walked into the diner, the first thing I noticed was a customer sitting face first in a pool of blood at a booth. Dean drew his gun "Sam?" Dean asked as we walked toward the back of the diner, we both noticed the employees were also dead, lying behind the counter with their throats slit. We continued walking through the kitchen and to the back, but we still didn't see any sign of Sam.
Dean opened the back door and looked around "Sam?!" Dean shouted as I looked down noticing a powdery-yellow substance on the doorknob "hey, Dean." I said as I pointed to it.

He walked over and examined it "sulfur."'He said as he looked at me, and I nodded as we hurried back out to the Impala, Dean made one last effort to call for Sam before he got in, but it was no help. We decided our best option was to meet up with Bobby. So, on the way, Dean called to fill him in on what was going on. Dean had also made a phone call to Ash, hoping that he would be able to detect something in the area. We met Bobby a few hours later on a back road and exchanged information.

We peered down at Bobby's map that had been placed on the hood of the Impala "this is it. All demonic signs and omens over the past month." Bobby said "are you joking? There's nothing here." Dean frustratingly said "exactly." Bobby said "well, come on, there's gotta be something. What about th....the normal, low-level stuff? Ya know, exorcisms, that kind of thing." Dean said "that's what I'm telling you: there's nothing. It's completely quiet." Bobby replied "well, how are we supposed to look for Sam? What, do we just close our eyes and point?" Dean asked him.

Ring! Ring!

"Ash, what do you got?" (..) "oh, come on, man! You've gotta give us something. We're looking at a three-thousand-mile haystack here." (...) "well, what?" (.) "come on, I don't have time for this!" (..) "I guess we're going to the Roadhouse." Dean said as he hung up and then looked at Bobby and me "come on." He said as we turned the corner to the Roadhouse, the entire building was a giant smoking pile of rubble.

"What the hell?" Dean asked, shocked as we got out and walked up to the Roadhouse. We couldn't believe that nothing was standing. Dean had just gotten off the phone with Ash an hour before "oh, my god." Bobby said, utterly horrified as we started searching around to see if we could find anything "you see Ellen or Nate?" Dean asked "no. No Ash, either." Bobby said "oh, Ash, damn it!" He said as he was holding Ash's watch, which was attached to a very burned corpse.

[......]
We made our way back to the Impala "this is..." Bobby shook his head "what the hell did Ash know? We've got no way of knowing where Ellen and Nate are. Or if they're even alive. We've got no clue what Ash was gonna tell us. Now, how the hell are we gonna find Sam?" Dean questioned "we'll find him." Bobby said as Dean clutched his head in pain, exactly the same way Sam did when he had visions "Dean?" | asked him as he groaned and doubled over in pain on the hood of the Impala.

"What was that?" Bobby asked when Dean composed himself "I don't know. A headache?" Dean said "you get headaches like that a lot?" Bobby asked him "no. Must be the stress. | could have sworn I saw something." Dean said "what do you mean? Like a vision? Like what Sam gets?" Bobby asked him "what? No!" Dean said as he shook his head "I'm just saying." Bobby shrugged "come on. I'm not some psychic." Dean said and then grasped his head in pain again "Dean? Dean! Are you with us?" Bobby asked him.

"Yeah, I think so. I saw Sam. I saw him, Bobby." Dean said "it was a vision." I said "yeah. I don't know how, but yeah.That was about as fun as getting kicked in the jewels." Dean said "what else did you see?"'Bobby asked him "uh...there was a bell." Dean said "what kind of bell?" Bobby asked "like a big bell with some kind of engraving on it, I don't know." Dean shrugged "engraving?" Bobby questioned "yeah." Dean said "was it a tree? Like, an oak tree?" Bobby asked him.

"Yeah, exactly." Dean nodded "I know where Sam is." Bobby said as Dean and I looked at Bobby with curious expressions, and then we all got into the Impala. We went back and grabbed Bobby's truck. About an hour later, we pulled up in front of a wooded area "well, it looks like the rest of the way's on foot." Bobby said as the three of us got out and walked around to the trunk of the Impala. Dean and Bobby grabbed guns "you know the drill." Dean said as I nodded at him "let's go." Dean said as he looked at me and Bobby.